I had another chance again

I can't believe the judges hasn't come to conclusions yet. I think we need to get Ellen out of here the atmosphere seems it not suitable for her.
" Contestants up this the moment heart will be beating and eyes will be melting. Our fourth place she is a girl with beauty, she smiles and alot and she is very determined she was willing to wear the crown until she ruined in her own reputation. And our fourth place goes to.............. Elise." Wooow how can Elise get fourth place she was always competing with me, if Elise get fourth place then am getting third.

" Our third place is a beautiful and ever sexy, she is very confident and doesn't loss her smile very generous to. And she is a person of Heyley" wooow I thought she was going to win the second place but it seems things are going off hand.

"The first place is a very beautiful young lady, who never miss her project work. She is always in time to rehearse, she sleeps less and pay more attention to her dreams and determination. Her aspirations is great and her inspiration is on point. She funny and ever sexy. Our winner of Miss Miami Queen 2020 is.....................(yelling) Maya Nelson............" Oh my god am a Miami Queen am so happy am going to wear a crown and seat on my throne. " That my mom!!!!!!!!!!!. she is a Miami Queen!!!!!!., I am a Miami prince mum I love you very much." Riley is such a dream king, ofcuz he has started his fame already. The crown sparklings alot there are diamonds on it oh my God the throne is simply amazing. Oh my God is that uncle and the family. They came on stage and helped me on my throne everything seems like a dream
" May I very well knew you were going to win am proud of you dear am sorry for what happened years ago I owe you one"

Don't worry Anty every mother will do that am so happy am having you guys back at the happiest moment in my life( hugging)

"Oh may my daughter I also proud of you the crown fit you well done my beautiful daughter"

"Thanks uncle am greatful to you the most for raising me up God bless" Am having to see them around I thought they were still angry at me for not telling them the father of my children which is their son anyways.

"Riley, Alex and Tristan come meet your grandparents" i couldn't just cut Tristan' of because he is now part of me. Am happy the way my children are going on well with my family it seems so beautiful am happy to see them Happy especially Riley.

"Maya the judges want you on stage" The most important thing is am now the queen of Miami.

" Maya we are happy you have come far and you have also achieved your goal of becoming a Miami Queen is there anything you want to say to Miami"

" I want to say alot not only to Miami but also my family especially Riley.

" Am so happy to Miami Queen it has been my dream ever since childhood but It came through thanks to the most important people in my life. My son Riley and My Friend Hector Dylan. Not to forget about about my adorable two more sons Alex and Tristan, they have also supported me unconditionally. But my over raw thanks goes to those who voted for me am grateful and I will never let you guys down. Thank you judges too you have also played a very important role in my life to God bless" i didn't realize the time Riley run on stage shouting that my mum some of the little girls seems to crush him already he took the crown from my head and placed it oh his.

" Maya there something I need to say to you. My life changed the moment you came into my life and......" Couldn't he says it when we go home cuz we are still on air and the whole Miami is watching us. " You took care of my son and treated him like he was yours and you took good care of my robot business In my absence we have been leaving with each other for years now and I was thinking if you want to marry me and become my wife for real." I was short of words i never knew I will get second chance with love ofcuz I want to start a new chapter with him and our sons. Everyone started shouting say yes say yes even The judges. I didn't realize the time I took off karim's ring should have done that long time.

" Yes Hector I want to be your wife, I want yes to be a family and to start a new chapter in our lives with our boys, who knows later on wards girls would follow"

"What you guys are not married, mum tristan' is not our real brother?"

"We never said we are not married and we never said tristan' is not your real brother Riley we are just remarrying not like we weren't married."

"Mum you can fool everyone but you can't fool Prince Riley Dylan mum am six, you guys should have told us the truth, who is my dad mum?" Oh God this not going on well oh god how can I disclose this to them now. Hector shouldn't have perpose to me on air am sure Alex and Tristan will be here soon to, I can't really answer their questions now it should be my happiest day come on.
" Hey Kylie you made it"

" How can I miss this occasion but anyways I taught you guys were married"

"Er.... It a complicated thing party at my house tomorrow, will you make it there with your husband because there are things that needs to be solved."

" Don't worry am in Take Maya and congrats my queen."