That Love Story(Hyde/Phi)

Hyde was looking out the window, in the the huge golden bedroom, with a somber face. His hand is on his rather large belly that will just keep growing until he pops. You see, he's pregnant. Though he loves kids, surprising fact for some of you(considering his character and behavior), he doesn't want some of his own just yet. Especially by force. People haven't seen him for a while because he's been kidnapped and held prisoner by his twin brother Phi, the father of his children(Yes, he's having triplets).

The raping itself was sad and kinda weird at the same time.

The raping:
"No, please Phi. Don't do this. This isn't you at all!" But the older twin just ignored the pleading with a lopsided smirk. He leaned down and took Hyde into a deep kiss. Making the younger one feel hot and melting into it, knees bucking. Hyde tried his best to pull away and push Phi from him...but he can't. One, Phi is showing a lot of strength holding him down while kissing him and two, Hyde loves him. Like really loves him, not only like a brother. He just doesn't want to be forced to do something he isn't feeling comfortable doing. Phi's hands lowered down to grab Hyde's ass, lifting him up while never ending the kiss.

Soon enough, clothes were disregarded and Hyde was thrown onto the bed. His older brother soon followed, attacking his neck with many kisses and hickeys."Ph-Phi...my love...you don't need to do this, I'm not ready.." All of his sudden, his eyes went wide as a burning sensation quickly came to his cheek. He looked up, only to see Phi fuming with anger."You listen to me NOW! Who do you think you are, you pathetic swine. I will show you your place." As quickly as he started talking, Phi sticked his dick all the way inside Hyde, without warning. Causing the younger twin to scream out in pain. The rough and brutal dance continued for hours, even into the next morning.

Present:
" Hyde...may I talk to you for a moment?" A voice asked softly and quietly. Hyde's eyes brimmed with tears as he lets out a shuttered breath, in which he tried to hide in case Phi gets mad when he finds out. His back completely faced Phi. The older twin noticed that something else is totally wrong. He grabs ahold of Hyde's chin and turns his face towards his.

"Oh Hyde..."

The beyblade Hades owner broken down completely, couldn't hold in all the pain anymore. Phi wrapped his arms around his love, kissing his head and comforting him."I-I'm sorry Hyde. It's just...I loved you for so long and also, I wanted that bey and ultimate power. I let that get to my head and possess me. Then I did something that I would never have done if I was sane. I raped and impregnated you. If someone truly loves you, they wouldn't have hurt you the way I did. I don't deserve you, my love. But please, I hope you can find somewhere in your heart to forgive me." By the time Phi finished talking, Hyde was already silent and shocked by the words. He looked up at Phi's sad and sincere eyes, leaning forward and kissing him. Phi gasped and kissed him back, with a little of hesitation.

Hyde pushed him gently on his back, slowly and seductively climbing on top of him. He leaned down and licked his lower lip agonizingly wet and slow. Giving the maniac laugh that Phi adores but with a husky twist, sending shivers and electric shocks around his whole body.

Hyde smirked as he looks down at his brother, the father of his kids."Hmmm, lemme show you what real love feels like." Phi's heart fluttered by his voice, waiting patiently.

The two kissed passionately again.