1.Kang Y/n🔮

Y/n's POV
I have been here for almost a month now and it is really amazing.

I am not trapped here...I am free.

Finally!!

I feel so good...I wish mom was here with me to see how freedom feels like but I know that she is watching me from above and smiling probably now.

I can do what I want and no one here talks rudely to me or makes me feel like a stranger.

Except for one person and that is...

Min Yoongi.

I don't know what I have done to him..Like I have never talked badly about him.

Fine now...I am lying.

I don't like that guy and I just don't know,he is so full of himself and he just cannot put his ego aside even when it is his mistake.

I was in the kitchen,cooking a desert for myself and I picked it up and I was just going to place it in the refrigerator when suddenly someone bumped my shoulders and the whole desert fell down.

I had been preparing it for almost like 3 hours.

As I looked up to see who it was and to none of my surprise...it was Him!!!

He was still sleepy as he opened the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

I took a glass full of water and patted him on the shoulder as he turned around and I splashed it all over him.

So he can be awake and see what he did.

He suddenly opened his eyes as he looked at me angrily and came towards me as I stood where I was.

"What the hell did you just do" He said in a cold voice like always.

"I should be the one asking you that"I said as I looked at him angrily and placed my hands on my hips.

He was confused as I looked down and he did to as he huffed and grabbed me by my arm harshly.

"Never ever do this again or else no one will be able to save you from me" He said as I gulped nervously but my mouth won't remain shut.

"I will....I...if you keep....in..interfering" I stuttered as I closed my eyes and clicked my tongue as I was annoyed at myself now.

"Let go of me"I said as I tried to get out of his grip but he only held me more tightly and I hissed in pain.

"Your hurting me..let me go" I said as I tried again until I heard someone saying.

"Yoongi what the hell are you doing!"Grandmother shouted angrily as her eyes were wide now.

He let go of me and kept his head down as he was now going to get a scolding from grandmother.

And he should actually because he just ruined my dessert!.

"Grandmother he even ruined the dessert that I was making and it took me 3 hours to complete it" I said as I could feel his stares on me now.

"You stop looking at her like that and come her darling..you can just order it" Grandmother said as she smiled at me and I went over to her as she kept her hand on my shoulders and stopped as she turned around to face Yoongi now.

"Wait...he will go and get you whatever you want" She said as he looked at her and shook his head and whined like a child.

"Really?!!" I screamed excitedly.

"I want an ice cream...I'll go and get ready" I said and smiled and went to my room to get dressed.

I could hear him huffing in anger as I just giggled and changed into something casual.

I walked downstairs as I hummed excitedly and I heard someone coming downstairs as well

It was yoongi who was wearing a mask and he was wearing full black.

I rolled my eyes as I hummed again started to get downstairs but he pushed me a little as he said "Can you walk a little faster so we can go now"

I didn't listen to him as I walked slowly and he huffed in annoyance as we both got outside.

He sat inside the car as I did too in the passengers seat.

"Well let's play some songs"I said as I connected the Bluetooth and started to play a song.

As I was singing alone and my favourite part was just going to come when suddenly the music stopped.

I sighed as I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.

"I just....WHYYYYYY!!!"I screamed as he covered his one ear with one hand and made a disgusted face.

"You know what...I am just doing to use my earphones" I said as I plugged my earphones in my ears and listen to some music.

"Atleast you will stay quite this way" He whispered as he raised his eyebrows.

He parked the car as we both got out and went inside the ice cream shop.

"What do you want" He said as I pointed at the chocolate chip flavour.

He told the man and yoongi told him to make it double scoop as I smiled broadly.

"Thankyouuu" I said as I took the ice cream from Yoongi's hand and started to eat it and it was soo tasty.

Well no matter what I say about Yoongi,he never ever teases me about eating too much or whatever I am doing or even on what I wear.

He just says not to mess with him but he can do that to me and why should I let him get away right?.

We just keep teasing each other all the time and sometimes we both end up getting scolded by grandmother or Jin who is the eldest.

And y/n and Jimin have gone on their honeymoon to 3 places and they would be coming back after 2 months.

As we both were sitting on the bench in the park which was basically so quiet because their were not much people in here.

He had also taken ice cream which was vanilla and we both sat in silence as we enjoyed the ice cream.

"Well let me taste your's" I said as I moved my hand and was about to get his when he placed it far away with his other hand.

"No" He said as I pouted and sighed.

After sometime he bought it towards my face and I looked at him as I smiled.

He was not looking at me as he said "Only one bite"He said and I nodded as I took a bite while he was holding it.

He looked at me as his eyes were wide and he said "Am I your slave or what,you could have taken it in your hand first" He huffed and was all red as I giggled.

"Do you want to taste mine" I said as I placed it infront of his face and he shook his head.

I brought the ice cream more close to his face and he sighed as he took a bite and said "why do you keep irritating me all the time" He said and I nodded my head and didn't gave him an answer.

As we both finished we went back where the car was and sat inside as I opened the window and said excitedly "Let's take the long way home"

"No,I am sleepy" He said as I rolled my eyes and sat back.