Part 7.I hate you

Yoongi's POV
I had said goodnight to y/n as I closed the door and leaned on it as I kept my hands on my head.

"What have I done,I let the emotions get the best of me this time" I said to myself as I pressed my head harder.

"What is she doing to me that I cannot control myself no matter how much I try too" I said as I made my way towards the bed and laid down.

I touched my lips as I remembered the kiss we shared just few minutes ago.

"I have to end this once and for all" I said slowly as I had to hurt her again.

Seeing her hurt makes me hurt more but I cannot help it.

I am not good for her.She can date Namjoon or Jin.

I won't be able to keep her happy and my depression will only bring problems to us.

I cannot let her in my life.I cannot let her see me weak.

I cannot let her help me because if she did,she might hate me for who I am.

I have to make her feel hurt.

I'll have to do something about this.

I kept on thinking about many ways as I went to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up as I went to the bathroom to freshen up and went downstairs for breakfast.

I saw y/n who was looking at me as she smiled cutely.

I ignored her as I sat down at the last chair of the table besides grandmother.

I could see the hurt in her eyes as I ignored it too.

"Fucking coward" I thought to myself as I kept on hurting her but it's not my fault either.

It's better to get hurt now then regret it later and she would probably regret dating me anyway.

"Well do you have something to do today?" Namjoon said as he looked at me and I nodded.

"I have to go and check the shipments and see if everything is alright" I said as I took a piece of bacon and put it in my mouth.

"Well I will come with you then because I don't have anything else to do anyway" Taehyung said as I hummed in response.

"Then it's done..Taehyung and Yoongi will go and check the shipments while I,Hoseok and Jungkook will go and have a meeting with Mr.Lee regarding the details for the payments" Namjoon said as grandmother cleared her throat.

"Sorry" We said as she hated when we talked about business while eating.

"Well y/n dear what are doing today?" Grandmother asked her as I stopped breathing for a while just to hear what she was going to do all day.

I don't know why but I care about her way to much.

Focus Yoongi,you have to forget her!!!

"I don't know" She said slowly as she was not smiling anymore.

"We can go shopping if you want to because you haven't shopped in like ages" Grandmother said to her as she looked at her and smiled.

"Fine then Jin will take y/n to shopping while the rest of the boys are off to work and I have something to take care of as well in the company" Grandmother said as wiped her mouth with a cloth and she folded her hands and looked at us.

I couldn't help but feel a tint of jealousy because y/n was always spending too much time with Jin.

But who am I to say anything.

I was the one who wanted this for her...right?

Grandmother went upstairs to her room as we all were still sitting.

"Well guys you won't believe what I saw yesterday" Jungkook said as I looked at him with anger now.

He just smirked and I looked at y/n who was now gulping nervously.

"What now" Hoseok said as he was eating.

"I saw y/n and Yoongi..." He said as he looked at us and I could see y/n shaking her head as she looked at Jungkook.

"They both what?" Taehyung and Jin said loudly as both of their eyes were wide now.

"It's nothing" I said in a flat voice.

"They both kissed each other" Jungkook said as Hoseok and Namjoon chocked on their drinks and the spoon that Taehyung was holding was now on the floor.

Jin was covering his mouth as he looked at us happily.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up as I said "it meant nothing" as I looked deep in her eyes and she was shocked.

I walked away as I wasn't able to see her cry because of me anymore.

"Sorry y/n it's the best for us" I said as I closed the door of my room and cried on the floor.

Y/n's POV.

"It meant nothing" He said as he went upstairs.

I was shocked as tears build up in my eyes and I saw how the boys were looking sad and angry.

"He is an asshole" Jin said as he came beside me and sat down on the chair and tried to calm me down.

I got up as I wiped my tears and looked at them as I smiled sadly.

"It's alright...I am alright" I said as I ran upstairs to my room as I passed by Yoongi's room I could hear sounds of sniffling.

Was he crying?

Why do I care?

Should I ask him?

Or will he keep pushing me away?

I will be the one to get hurt in this again.

But still?

I kept on thinking until I knocked on the door and I knew what exactly I had to do.

I had enough of his attitude and enough of him treating me like a piece of shit.

What does he thinks about me..that he can kiss me whenever he want...well I am not one of his sluts.

He opened the door as he looked at me with a cold expression.

I thought so much about what I have to say but nothing came out of my mouth except for "What you said down-"

"It's true because I don't do dating and stuffs and you who is not experienced enough about stuffs and don't even know how to kiss so it's not my fault" He said and every word that he said hit right through my heart like a sharp knife.

"Well if you want to learn...I would gladly help you" He said seductively as he licked his tongue.

And I did what I thought that I would never do it.

I slapped him as hard as I could.

"You disgust me Min Yoongi" I said and ran to my room as I banged the door and locked it as I fell down on the floor and cried.