Part 8.Shopping❤️

Y/n's POV
"You disgust me Min Yoongi" I said as I ran to my room and closed the door as I locked it.

I went to the bathroom as I removed my clothes angrily and threw it on the floor aggressively.

I stood in front of the shower as I cried my heart out.

I want this to end.

I am not weak and I never will be.

I am just going to cry till I feel alright and then I am done with him.

I am never ever letting that man near me again.

I got out of the shower as I tied the towel on my body and went to my closet.

"I feel much better" I said to myself as I looked through the closet.

"What should I wear today?" I said as I was looking for the perfect outfit because I wanted to feel good.

"Found it" I said to myself as I smiled and put that outfit on and it looked amazing.

I dried my hair as I put on some light makeup.

I checked my look for the last time in front of the mirror as I smiled sadly and said "I will get over him right?"

"Yes you will" I said as I shook my head and smiled brightly.

I opened the door as I went downstairs singing Jin's name.

I saw grandmother with Namjoon and Taehyung who were in the living room.

"You look so good" Grandmother said as she smiled broadly and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thank you" I said as I smiled softly.

When Namjoon and Taehyung turned around,their eyes were wide.

Taehyung stood up as he furrowed his eyebrows and Namjoon folded his hands and gave me a look like 'Are you kidding me'

"What" I said as I looked at them confusingly.

"You are not wearing that young lady" Taehyung said as he pointed at my skirt.

"Well why not" I said as he raised his eyebrows.

"It's short" Namjoon said calmly as I sighed.

"So?" I said as I didn't see anything bad in this outfit and besides I don't have anything else to wear.

"Shut up!! She can wear what she wants and no one dares to tell her what she can wear and what she can not!" Grandmother said sternly as I went towards her and hugged her and sat beside her.

"But grandmother what if guys look at her" Taehyung said and Namjoon nodded.

"What if they try to flirt with you and you are too young to have a boyfriend" Namjoon said as he narrowed his eyes.

"I don't think so and if now someone really tells her again then I am going to be really mad" Grandmother said and both of them sat down quietly and nodded in agreement.

I giggled as I was now on my phone scrolling on instagram.

"Wowwww!!" I hear someone saying loudly as I looked up to see a happy Hoseok.

"You look so pretty" He said as he cupped my cheeks and giggled.

"Well damn!" Jungkook said as he whistled and looked at me.

"Stop checking her out" Jin said as he came out and put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's short though" Jungkook said as he pouted a little and raised his eyebrows.

"So what..she looks so good in this" Hoseok said as he smiled at me.

"Let's take a picture so you can post it on your instagram" Hoseok said excitedly as I nodded in agreement.

I stood up and went to stand near the wall and tried to give a pose while Hoseok and Jin helped me too.

"Wooww just one more" Hoseok said as he was now sitting down on the floor with the phone in his hand.

"What's going on" I heard someone say and it was non other than Yoongi.

I stopped breathing while I tried to avoid looking at him and went towards the couch and sat down quietly.

Hoseok came and sat beside me as he tried to show me the pictures which were really good.

But I couldn't get over the fact that he was here sitting right in front of me after everything that he said to me.

I looked at him as he turned his head in the other direction.

Was he looking at me the whole time?

Shut up y/n!

"Let's go" Jin said as he tapped my shoulder lightly.

I nodded as I got up and straightened my skirt.

Suddenly someone said "You are not wearing that"

And it was non other than 'Min Yoongi'

"Come on let's go" I said as I smiled at Jin and ignored what Yoongi said.

I don't want to ruin my day because of him.

"Didn't you heard what I just said" He said a little loudly and I looked at him as I narrowed my eyes.

"She can wear what she wants" Hoseok said as Jin nodded and I did too.

"And besides you are no one to tell her what to wear" Namjoon said coldly because of what happened at the breakfast.

"Yeah right" I said coldly as I looked at him and he just scoffed as he went outside banging the door loudly.

"Bye then" I said to everyone as I waved at them and Jin and I both got out as we saw Yoongi who was smoking?

"Is he..?" I said as I looked at Jin and he just nodded like it was normal.

"Are you not going to tell him anything?" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows and he just shook his head and said "He won't listen but from the time you had came to this house to stay with us,he tried his best to stop it and he was getting good at it but now it looks like..." He stopped while I looked at him confusingly.

"Like what?" I said because I was now getting worried about him.

"That he is not going to stop and when he starts smoking...it's hard for any of us to make him stop" He said and sighed in annoyance.

"He has to...wait for me in the car I'll just come" I said as I went over to were Yoongi was standing with a cigarette in his hand.

I took the cigarette which he was holding as I threw it to the ground and stepped on it.

"What the...!!" He shouted loudly as I flinched a little but he stopped when he saw it was me.

"What the hell do you want now" He said coldly as he was walking now.

I ran after him as I tried to catch his speed but failed until my ankle twisted a little which made me loose my balance.

I closed my eyes as I was about to fall but I felt a strong grip on my waist.

I opened my eyes to see that it was Yoongi as he was looking at me in my eyes.

"Are you alright?" He said worriedly