Part 15.Promise💛

Y/n's POV
I was cleaning the wound of Jackson which was about his lips.

He had a cut on his face and his lips as well.

Damn him!!

As I kept taking care of him I felt a pair of hands on my waist and the second thing I knew was that I was carried by someone.

Yoongi had threw me over his shoulders!!!!

"Let me go!!" I screamed as I punched him in the back but he didn't even flinched.

He threw me in the car at the back as he sat on the drivers sit and started the car.

It took me a while to just go through what the hell happened right now.

Was he jealous?

"What the hell was that Min Yoongi,you better explain this to me" I said angrily as I screamed from the back.

He chuckled as he kept on driving.

"Are you really going to ignore me now" I screamed again as I made my way to sit in the passenger's seat

I struggled a lot with my gown but eventually I made it.

"You would have hurt yourself" He said as he frowned

"Let's cut this okay just tell me what you want and take me back where everyone is" I said as I placed my hand on my head.

"Nope" He said as I shot him glares.

"I am going to make you mine y/n" He said after sometime.

I stopped breathing as I looked at him.

His knuckles were white because he was gripping on the steering wheel so hard.

I scoffed after a while as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to be yours" I said as I asked that question again to myself.

"I don't care I am going to make it up to you and if you still don't want me then I won't force you I promise" He said as I looked at him and sighed.

"No Yoongi this is not how it works" I said as I was now even more angry at him.

"You just got jealous of me being with Jackson okay? Tomorrow maybe they after tomorrow you are eventually going to ignore me again because you will get tired again" I said as I fought the tears that tried to escape my eyes.

"I know but please give me a chance and you won't regret it I promise" He said again but I just couldn't get myself to trust him again.

I was afraid of him leaving me again.

I will be the one getting hurt and crying for months and now I can finally move on.

Jackson is a great guy.

But Yoongi said he will try.

What should I do?

I pushed my hair back as I looked out of the window.

"I don't know I am moving on Yoongi maybe you should too" I said as he pulled the car over.

I didn't looked at him.

"Look at me" He said softly as tears formed in my eyes.

I couldn't look at him I just couldn't.

I don't give a damn about Jackson or even moving on.

I have been just lying to myself and if at this moment I will look at him in his eyes.

I might admit and accept the truth which I am afraid to accept maybe.

I am afraid to get hurt because this man right in front of me switches his emotions like a swing.

It goes either too high or doesn't move at all.

"How can you expect me to trust you because the only thing you do is shut me out all the damn time and I am sick of it" I said as I was angry now.

I looked at him straight in the eyes while the tears fall from my eyes.

"You want me to look at you!" I shouted.

I huffed as I opened the car door and got out.

I started to walk as Yoongi got out as well.

"Oh my god it's freezing" I said to myself as I sniffed.

"Y/n stop" He said as he was beside me now.

Great just great!!!

I cannot even walk fast!!

"Stop following me" I said as I hit him in the arm.

"Oh wow I'm bleeding" He said sarcastically.

I tripped a little as he tried to help me but I stopped him.

"I'm sorry baby" He said as he removed his jacket and placed it on me.

I shrugged it off and it was now down on the road.

He picked it up and made me wear it again.

"You will catch a cold if you keep acting like this" He said as caressed my cheeks with his cold hands.

I melted in his touch as I looked at him.

The moonlight that made his face shine so beautifully.

God how beautiful he was...

"What about Jackson...I have already told grandmother that..." I said as he used his finger to shut me up this time.

"I just need a yes from you and that's all my love" He said softly as he cupped my cheeks.

I looked him in the eyes as I nodded.

"I need a yes babe not just nodding" He said as I kissed him softly on his lips.

"Does this count" I said as I pressed my lips together to hide the smile.

"Hell yes!" He said as he moved closer to kiss me again.

I pulled away as I started to walk back to the car with a smirk on my face.

"I am going to have so much fun" I said excitedly as I sat in the car and saw him walking towards the car.

His smile that he tried his best to hide but failed miserably.

I couldn't help but blush as he kept his one hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel.

I looked at him as I admired his features.

But what if he isn't like this tomorrow.

What if he goes back to ignoring me and says that it was all just a joke and that he was drunk or stuff.

What if he is just jealous now but the feeling goes away....

Will he leave me all hurt and broken again..

I don't know what to do now...

The only thing I know is that I love him way to much but I am too afraid that he doesn't feels the same...

"Whatever you are thinking..." He said as he broke the chain of my thoughts.

"I am never ever leaving you now because....I love you" He said and kissed the back of my hand as he held it tight to his chest.