Part 11.If you want to..✨

Y/n POV
I woke up as I stretched and got up.

I yawned as I walked towards the bathroom to freshen up and then go downstairs to have breakfast.

After I was done with my morning routine I tied my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.

I looked at the table as all of them were sitting except for Jungkook and Hoseok.

I sat down as I smiled at everyone except for Yoongi who was not even looking.

"Y/n dear I needed to talk to you about something" Grandmother said as she kept the newspaper on the side and looked at me.

"Yes grandmother" I said as I took a slice of bread and spread jam on it.

"Y/n I know that I am no one to make this decision but I will be really happy if you get married" She said as I widened my eyes and looked at her.

"Umm..." I didn't know what to say as she was the one who took care of me this whole time.

"I am not pressuring you darling but just that you are young and beautiful and I want to see you get married to a nice man and have a nice family" She said as she held my hand and looked at me.

"I know a very nice family who are far away from all the bad stuffs we do,you will be so happy with him and he is a millionaire and very good looking as well" She kept on talking as I nodded my head in response because I didn't know what to say.

"And we have been in partnership with their company for a long time so I know how they are and how the guy is as well" She said as she patted the back of my hand gently and smiled.

I smiled as I looked at her because I didn't know what else to do.

"But grandmother she is too young" Namjoon said as he placed his phone down.

"I am not forcing you love but it is my wish to see you happy as long as I am alive and I don't know how long I will..." She said as I cut her off and said "Please grandmother don't say that"

I got up as I looked at her and said "I just need some time to think" and smiled.

"Well we have a party tomorrow at our company to celebrate the success and they will be there as well if you want you can meet him and then decide what you want to do"

She smiled as she got up as well and hugged me tightly and said "keep this in mind that I am not forcing you okay,if you don't like this just tell me"

I nodded as I made my way towards the lake to think about it calmly.

I walked out of the mansion as I sat down on the bench in front of the lake.

I folded my hands as I took a deep breath.

"Maybe she isn't wrong and I just have to meet him and if he is a nice guy then what's wrong" I thought to myself as the image of Yoongi kept coming in my mind.

I shook my head to get rid of his face and to focus on the guy which grandmother told me about.

After thinking for so long I made a decision.

"And she is not even forcing me it's just on me and I think I'll do it"

And it will help me move on as well.

I sighed as I got up and walked back to the mansion.

I opened the door as I saw jin in the living room sitting on the couch.

I made my way towards him as I sat down beside him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Is everything alright?" He said worriedly.

I nodded as I said "I think I'll give that guy a chance what if he is really a nice guy" I said as he looked at me and widened his eyes.

"What?! No! What about Yoongi?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I sighed as I looked at him angrily because I was expecting a good response from him.

Maybe he could have supported me by saying that "yes it will help you get over him and stuff but no"

"I have to move on,he doesn't care so why should I?" I said as I looked at him.

"You're right I'm sorry" He said as he hugged me tightly and I returned the hug.

"But if you don't like the guy then you are not forcing yourself because of stuffs like we helped you and all that okay? You don't like him then.." He kept on repeating.

"Yes okay I will" I said as I chuckled and made my way upstairs.

As I was walking upstairs and going to my room I could feel someone grabbing me by my waist and pushing me inside.

I almost screamed as I looked at non other then Mr.Min Yoongi.

"What the hell?" I said as I pushed him away from me because he was too close.

And now I am in his room....great! Just great!!

"So did you just agreed on getting married to an asshole whom you don't even know" He said as he looked at me furiously.

"So what if I want to" I told him as I folded my hands and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"You don't even love him" He scoffed.

"Maybe I will because I am sure he will not be an emotionless,stupid,idiot,bad person like you" I said as I pointed at him.

He just kept looking at me and didn't say anything and I took that as a sign to leave.

I opened the door as I got out and shut it loudly.

I went inside my bedroom as I sat down on the bed angrily.

"What does he thinks of himself huh?" I said as I threw the pillow on the floor.

"I can do what I want and I will do anything to move on especially from him" I said as tears build up in my eyes.

I got up as I picked the pillow from the floor and placed in on the bed as tears kept falling on my cheeks.

"Maybe he will treat me nicely" I said to myself as I looked in the mirror and washed my face and went to take a bath.

I was going shopping with Hoseok because I needed a dress for tomorrow and I have to talk to grandmother about my decision as well.

I sighed as I took a shower to cool down.