4.Regret🌫

Yoongi's POV
I looked at her as she bandaged me so gently and how she took care of me.

When she said she was leaving I thought that atleast I should thank her and I did that.

I didn't believed myself for a while but after she left,a smile formed on my face at how she told me to call her if anything's wrong.

I shook my head as I brought myself back and hit my head lightly.

"Pull yourself together" I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

As I was laying on the bed and trying to sleep I heard some giggles and laughter coming from outside.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I got up slowly and groaned.

"What the hell is going on down there" I said to myself as I slowly got up and walked towards my door and opened it slowly.

I could hear the laughter from downstairs and so did the volume of the TV and the smell of popcorn hit my nose as my mouth watered a little.

I went downstairs slowly as I saw who it was and all of them were there besides grandmother.

I didn't said anything as I sat down on the sofa and everyone looked at me with a shocked expression.

"What!!" I said coldly as all of them shook their heads and gulped as they started to watch the drama.

"What the hell are you guys even watching" I said as I looked at the TV and furrowed my eyebrows as Y/n popped her head out and said "It is a love story which you might find stupid so shut up" And everyone chuckled at her response.

I turned my attention back on the TV as I watched the drama and when there was a scene where the main actor buys a whole amusement park for a night just so they can spend time together.

I scoffed as I looked at them and said "Really?This is stupid" and chuckled as I shook my head.

"Hyung you won't say that when you are going to fall in love" Taehyung chuckled and they all laughed in agreement.

And after that Hoseok said "I don't think so that he is going to fall in love because he finds all that stuff boring" and scoffed at me.

I nodded in agreement as I could hear y/n and jin getting ready to debate about how can I find Love boring!

"Like how can you even think of being single all your life"Jin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well it's better to just use that time to sleep while planning something stupid for her birthday or anniversary" I said and shrugged.

"Well you don't have a heart hyung" Namjoon said as he chuckled and I did too.

"I will never fall in love and I know it as well" I said and y/n mocked me as she said the same sentence as I did.

I rolled my eyes at her as I smiled a little because she was looking too cute.

Wait.......

Never mind.

Something is definitely wrong with me.

I looked over at y/n who was so lost in the drama and I would steal glances when a romantic scene came and she would be so happy as she would cup her cheeks and smile like an idiot.

"How amazing is that feeling when someone is completely in love with you and would do so much for you" She said as the drama ended and Taehyung switched the TV off.

"I know and I want someone to take care of me as well" Jin said as he looked at both of us and smirked.

I looked at him weirdly as why he was saying this and looked at y/n and me.

And then it hit me..He might have seen her helping me and bandaging me.

I looked at y/n who was looking at me as we both had our eyes wide open and pressed lips together as nothing came out of our mouths.

"It's nothing like that" I said as they all looked at me and Jin just nodded and had that stupid smirk on his face the whole time.

"Are we missing something guys" Hoseok said as he looked at the 3 of us confusingly and the rest of them nodded.

"Well yeah I am kind of lost too" Jungkook said and furrowed he eyebrows and chewed his bottom lip.

"Well I saw y/n taking care of Yoongi and the surprising part is,he didn't say no to her and let her help him" Jin said and smirked as all of them were shocked and I could hear Taehyung and Hoseok gasping as well.

"Well stop being over dramatic and besides I was just to weak to even say anything" I said as I tried to defend myself.

"Yeah he is right and ..... I helped him like a friend" Y/n said as they all just nodded and pressed their lips so that they would hide their smiles.

"Oh guys come on!!" Y/n said as she furrowed her eyebrows and whined like a child which made me look at her and a smile formed on my face again!

I stopped when I saw Jin and Namjoon looking at me as they both smiled and I just gave them a cold expression and said "I am tired, I am going to bed" and got up but groaned in pain as I placed my hand on my stomach lightly.

Suddenly y/n jumped up from her seat and came to me and asked me if I was fine.

"I'm okay, thanks" I said softly to her as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me.

"No your not and why did you even came her,you needed rest and besides I told you if you need anything just text me or call me" She said in a worried tone as she was pratically scolding me as well.

I found it so nice and I didn't understand one thing.Why was my heart beating so crazily?

I could hear the rest of the boys clearing their throat.

Y/n pulled me close to her as she gave them all death glares and said "Stob it!"

All of us laughed as Jin was pouting now.

"I don't say it like that" He said as he tried to defend himself and we all shook our heads.

Y/n took my hand in hers as she helped me get upstairs and to my room.

She helped me lay down on my bed and even tucked me properly.

"I am not a kid" I said as I chuckled at her.

"Yes you are" She said and giggled as I looked at her with a 'stob it' face.

She laughed and how beautiful she looked like this.

I stopped my thoughts as I just had called her something I never imagined saying to any girl.

She was just looking at me and talking and I couldn't help it or control it anymore as I told her the one thing that I regret now.

"Get out" I said coldly to her as her expressions turned from happy to a sad one.

I had shocked myself too..

But I can never fall for her...She is too good for me..

And besides I don't want to have a weakness.

And if I had let her stay for more than a minute now I might have kissed her because it was getting hard to control myself now.

And what if she doesn't feels the same way?

Even if she did...she would have to forget me..

Because a man like me can never fall in LOVE!