Part 10.I'm just FINE🥀

Yoongi's POV

"Stay away from me and stop acting like you care because you don't" she said as she got up and started to walk.

I stopped her by holding her wrist as I got up and hugged he tightly because I know this is the last time I am going to be this close too her.

"Sorry" Was all I could say to her because I didn't know what else to say or do.

It's better she moves on and find someone who deserves her.

As she pulled away and started walking back to the mansion I started to feel the warmth of her fading away.

The hurt in my heart not letting me stay still.

I took the cigarette out of my pocket and lit it as I started to smoke to release some tension.

I walked back to the mansion as I saw y/n and Jin making their way to wherever their going.

I sat in the car ignoring everyone as I waited for taehyung to come.

He sat down inside as he started the car and we went to the dock to check the shipments.

The docks where the shipments were going to arrive was very far and I decided to sleep for a while.

I closed my eyes as I plugged my earphones and played the music on full volume.

I was not in a mood to think anything right now.

I needed space from everyone and everything.

*After 4 hours*

I felt a little tap on my shoulder as I opened my eyes to see Taehyung.

"We are here" He said as he got out and I did too.

I stretched myself as I had been sleeping in the same position for 4 hours.

I rubbed my face with my hands as I made my way towards the shipments and Taehyung was beside me.

The guards were at the back with us.

I stood in front of the shipments which were being unloaded from the ship.

The container were being placed down as the boys were opening it and checking it.

I made my way towards the containers on the right side with half of the guards and Taehyung went of the left side with the other guards.

I checked all the equipment which were guns basically.

I picked one as I aimed it at the boy standing in front of me.

He stopped what he was doing as he looked at me terrifyingly.

I chuckled as I said "What a coward" and placed the gun down as I walked more to see everything and check that everything is fine.

*After 3 hours*

"I am exhausted" I said as I huffed and sat in the car.

"Let's go to the club" Taehyung said as I nodded in response.

I needed to relieve my stress.

I wanted to fuck someone so hard that I forget about y/n.

I have not had sex since y/n came into our lives but now I have to move on and forget her.

And the first step is enjoying and forgetting about her.

And anyway she is having fun with Jin hyung.

Why should I think about her when she isn't?

As we parked the car outside the club we owned.We owned all the clubs in the city.

We went inside as we sat down on the VIP section.

I could see the girls looking at us as they danced sexily.

I smirked as I ordered a drink for myself and I lit the cigarette and started to smoke.

I saw Taehyung who gave me a worried look.

"What" I said calmly as he sighed.

"Why did you start to smoke again" He said as I looked at him coldly.

"Will anyone stop telling me what to do!" I said angrily as I kept the cigarette on the side of the table and took a sip of my drink.

I closed my eyes as I took another sip of it and I felt so good.

I huffed in anger as I wanted someone right now.

I saw a girl looking at me as I waved at her.She came towards me as she sat down on my lap.

I grabbed her by her waist harshly as I kissed her forcefully.

She moaned as she started to move on my lap.

I moaned as I grabbed her hair and made her look at me.

She smirked as she took my hand and made me stand up as we made our way towards the room.

We got upstairs as I opened the door and pulled her towards me as I kissed her.

We both were rough as hell and damn I was loving it.

But one thing was not leaving my mind.

Y/n..

Why does it looks like I am cheating on her even when I am not with her.

Am I in love...?

Fuck no..what the hell Yoongi focus on this hottie right here.

I shook my head as I brought myself back to reality.

*3 in the morning*

I woke up as I looked around to see the girl beside me as her hand was on my waist.

I looked at her as I was annoyed.

I shook her grip off as I wore my clothes and made my way out.

I rubbed my face as I walked down and saw the music still blasting and people dancing like crazy.

The guards came beside me as I walked out of the club.

I sat in the car as I waited for Taehyung who was also with a girl.

As he came we both made our way back to the mansion.

It was going to be a long night but I just couldn't stop thinking about y/n.

I thought that I would forget her after sleeping with someone but no.

I just have to ignore her now.

Right?