Part 17.How are you?❗️

Y/n's POV
I got ready after breakfast as I took a shower and wore a nice dress and made myself presentable.

Grandmother was upset and I didn't wanted her to more upset so I dressed up nicely.

I put on some light jewellery as I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in" I said as I looked at grandmother who was coming in with a smile on her face.

"You look lovely" She said as she kissed me on the cheeks.

"Thankyou" I said but I didn't felt happy or anything.

"Grandmother I have something.....to tell you" I said as I played with the sleeves of my shirt.

I was looking down the whole time.

"Yes dear what is it" She said as she held my shoulders.

"I don't think I like him" I said softly as I didn't wanted her be angry or mad at me.

I heard as she sighed and cupped my cheeks.

"You like one of the boys don't you" She said as I widened my eyes.

"How did you..." I said as she nodded her head.

"I heard everything,what happened after I left you all in the dining room" she said and I looked down.

I was not able to look at her in the eyes because I was ashamed.

"Let's take a walk" She said as she held my hand in her.

***

We made our way in the garden and sat down on the wooden bench

"When I was little I was always taught to be nice and act like a women and they forced me to marry a man I didn't knew but we got to know each other and slowly we both fell in love" She kept on explaining as tears formed in her eyes.

"He was in the mafia ofcouse that's how I am taking over his work..he was killed and I wasn't there to save him and I don't want you to live in that fear...the fear of loosing someone you love...the fear of them going on a mission and not coming back" She said as I hugged her.

I patted her back as she cried and it's the first time I have seen her break like this in front on anyone.

"You are so strong grandmother and I look up to you and I love you very much but I love Yoongi too much to just give him up" I said as she pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You like Yoongi?" She said as she was shocked.

I nodded as a smile came on my face.

"I thought that you liked jin" she said and I almost laughed.

"Finally Yoongi is going to smile again" She said and looked at the lake.

"He was a very disturbed child,his parents kicked him out,family was not at all good,I took him and made him stay with us.I took care of that boy and it took him 6 years to open up to the boys and to me" she said and held my hand tightly in hers now.

"Take care of him...he may be a little difficult but he is the most loving and caring person" She said and I nodded.

"Take care of him y/n" Grandmother said and kissed my cheeks before she got up and went back to the mansion.

She had some work to take care of and I told her that I might sit here for a while.

As I was looking at the lake I saw someone sitting beside me.

And I knew just by the smell of this man.

He kept his hand on the back of the bench.

I turned to look at him as he told me to come closer while pouting.

I chuckled as I came close to him.

"And what is this that your wearing" He said as he looked a me and smiled.

I got up as I showed my dress off.

"You look so pretty" He said as he got up and brought me closer.

He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away.

I flicked his forehead.

"Ouchh!" He said as I laughed.

"That's what you deserve for ignoring me and pushing me away all the time" I said and folded my hands.

"I am going to give you a hard time Min Yoongi" I said as he chuckled and nodded.

We both held each other's hand as we walked for a while and talked so much.

I got to know so much about him and things that he has never said to anyone.

His mind was so deep and amazing.

I loved how he talked while looking at me in the eyes and when ever I looked back.He would smile and peck my lips.

He had held my hand to his chest as we both talked for 4 hours straight.

I was tired as hell and Yoongi gave me his jacket because it was cold.

We both made our way back to the mansion.

Jackson's Chapter had ended even before getting started and I was very happy about it.

I didn't know life could go this perfect.

*After 5 months*

"Where the hell is my chocolate chip ice cream!" I screamed on top of my lungs as all the guys stood quite in front of me.

Their heads hung low as they were scared as hell.

"Baby..." Yoongi tried to say something but I looked at him and he stopped.

"Stop it okay..it's not like we ate it...it was Yoongi hyung.." Jungkook said as he stuttered and all of them ran away.

"What!!" I said as I looked at Yoongi who was shaking his head.

"Baby I didn't it was all of us...we shared" He said as I whined.

He chuckled as he held my cheeks and kissed me for good 5 minutes until we heard Soo-hyun came running towards us.

Soo-hyun was Jimin's and Y/n's child.

They were blessed with a baby boy and everyone was happy.

"I did eat some ice cream too" Soo hyun said as he went into a complete '👉👈' mood.

"Awww baby it's okay" I said as I picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

"Hey! you were angry at me and you are giving him kisses" Yoongi said as he pouted.

I laughed as I kissed him and we both played with Soo hyun as we were babysitting him today.

I could see Yoongi was a little weird today and not just today but for the past 3 days.

What is doing on in his mind?