3.Thankyou🍀

Y/n's POV
As I when downstairs to get some ice cream for myself which I had bought with Yoongi today.

I hummed as I walked towards the kitchen and I opened the refrigerator as I took out the ice cream tub and sat down on the table as I was enjoying the ice cream peacefully.

I had been waiting for the guys to come home because Jungkook and Taehyung had promised me that we would watch a k-drama together when they get back.

As the door suddenly opened I saw Yoongi who was clenching on his stomach with one hand and the member's behind him where telling him to call the doctor but he didn't listen.

I ran behind him as I kept asking him what happened but he didn't replied.

As he got inside his room he was about to close the door but I didn't let him.

I could hear him sighing as he kept ignoring me and made his way inside the bathroom limping.

I rolled my eyes as I went inside the bathroom and saw him washing his hands where his blood was.

I gasped when he took the bottle of alcohol and turned it downwards in the sink and put his hand in it which was also covered with bruises.

"Stop!" I said as I snatched it away from him while he was going to take a sip of it.

"What!" He shouted as I flinched a little.

He looked me straight in the eyes as he let out a sigh and tried to take the bottle of alcohol from me.

I pulled it away and I didn't gave him as he looked at me with a death glare and so did I.

No matter how much I was afraid but this isn't the right way to clean your wounds.

"Let me help you" I said as I flushed the alcohol in the toilet.

"No!!! What...what is wrong with you..that was expensive!!" He screamed as he whined a little.

I huffed in annoyance.

I went towards him as I took his hand in mine and I knew he was to weak to fight so he didn't say anything.

I made him sit on the bed as I told him not to move at all.

I ran downstairs as I got the first aid kit and made my way towards his room.

"Wow what are you..flash or something?" He said as he chuckled lightly and went back to having an expressionless face.

I giggled at how he was pouting the whole time now.

I told him to take of his shirt and lay down.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I told him "Don't get excited about it" I said as I made a disgusted face.

"You wish" He scoffed as he took of his shirt and I was completely taken back by his body structure.

Well damn! He does workout I guess.

"Don't get yourself too excited" He said as he mocked me and I cleared my throat.

I gave him an antibiotic so that the pain would get less.

I saw how the wound was and it didn't surprised me because I was used to clean my brother's wound when he came back in so much worse conditions.

I tried to stop the blood by putting pressure on it and it stopped.

I cleaned the wound by using clean water and saline solution.After I was done cleaning the wound I  took the bullet out and I could see Yoongi hissing in pain.

I mouthed sorry everytime he moved a little and he just nodded while closing his eyes.

I cleaned the wound with an ointment and I needed to stitch the wound now.

"I am going to stitch the wound now" I said in a soft voice and he hummed in response.

I was done with the stitching and I applied the bandage on his wound.

He had to get up so that I could wrap the bandage around his stomach and everything I did my skin would touch his bare chest which made me stop breathing for a while.

I was finally down treating his wound on the stomach.

I told him to lay down as I asked him where his closet is so that I can get a clean tshirt for him.

He gave me a 'Are you kidding me right now' look
because I have been in his room many times and I knew where it was but I just had to ask him OKAY!

As I took a black tshirt and came back.I helped him wear it and he kept telling me that he was fine and he can do it but he wasn't.

I helped him lay down as I took his hand which was covered with bruises.

I cleaned it first as I took the ointment and bandaged it probably.

He didn't move or hissed in pain.

As I was treating his other hand I could feel his gaze on me the whole time which made me a little clumsy.

"Stop looking at me like that it's making me nervous you idiot" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

He huffed as he was blushing now.

Wait....blushing?

What is wrong with him?

I was done finally as I looked at him and smiled and said "Done"

I clapped my hands as I cleaned the bed and took the dirty water away and threw it away.

I came into his room with ice cream as I thought he might want some.

As I entered the room he looked at me and tilted his head on one side as he smiled a little.

Wait...there is something seriously wrong with him.

"Here I brought ice cream for you" I said as I sat down beside him and placed the ice cream on the side table.

"Where did you learn all this?" He said as he looked at me with curiosity.

I chuckled as I said "I used to treat my brothers wound and my father's as well" and shrugged.

"Ohh" He said as he took the ice cream and ate.

"So I'll go now and if you need anything I am just next door or just give me a ring" I said and got up as he hummed and I got out.

"Wait" I heard him say as I got inside again.

"Yes" I said as I peaked my head from the door and he chuckled.

"Thanks" He said as I was taken back.

"Your....welcome I guess"I said as I laughed nervously and I got out of his room and leaned on his door frame as I placed one hand on my chest.

And I didn't understand one thing.

Why was my heart beating so fast when I was with him today?