Part 13.Jackson🌺

Y/n's POV
I walked outside the hotel where they had a garden with a small pond in which swans were swimming.

The fresh air that hit my face softly as a smile came on my lips.

Suddenly I looked at my hand which was still in Jackson's hand.

He was looking at me the whole time which made me blush.

"Oh sorry" He said as I had caught him staring at me.

He left my hand as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

I chuckled as I said "it's alright" just to make him feel less shy.

"Let's take a walk" He said as I looked at him.

"If you want to or else we can sit here at the bench" He said nervously as he looked at my heels.

I shook my head as I said "Let's take a walk"

The smile on his face was bright now and it looked so...pure.

But he wasn't him...

Just stop y/n...just don't think about him...

"So tell me something about yourself" He said as I pressed my lips together before I started to speak.

"Oh there's not much to know about me.." I said as he turned his head to look at me and stopped walking.

"Let's sit down,on the grass" He said as he sat down not caring about his expensive looking suit.

I was about to sit when he told me to wait.

He removed his handkerchief and opened it as it was folded and placed it nicely beside him.

"Now you can sit down and this way it won't ruin your dress that much" He said as I chuckled and couldn't help but feel so nice.

He is truly a gentleman.

I removed my heels as he held my hand to support my balance or else I would have fallen down.

I placed the heels beside me as I sat down.

His hand not leaving mine.

I gulped nervously because I didn't know what to say.

"I want to know about to and there is so much more then you say that there isn't.." He said softly as he was looking up at the stars in the sky.

I smiled softly as I started to say "I was adopted by grandmother and she took care of me like I was her own child,all of the guys taught me so much and my life could never be this amazing.They mean so much to me" I said as I got lost in thoughts about how much they have helped or where would I have been if it wasn't y/n and Jimin who had helped me that day.

"She is a great women" He said as I nodded in agreement.

"My name is Jackson Wang and I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth but to be honest my parents always told to a humble person and help as many people as I can who are in need...and it's all thanks to them because what I am today is because of them" He said and smiled.

"So you have any boyfriend or had" He said as my mind drifted off to thinking about Yoongi.

"I had but I cannot say that we were in a relationship...it was complicated" I said as I didn't know how to explain this.

"Like he was afraid to be in a relationship,like he cannot stay committed to one person" I said and breathe out the air that I was holding.

"Ohh so you have never been in a proper relationship" He said as he looked at me.

I shook my head as he just looked at me.

"Enough about me...what about you" I said because I couldn't talk about Yoongi anymore or I would break down any second.

"Yeah I was in a relationship but she was with me for my money and she even disrespected my parents so you know" He said as I nodded.

"I got it" I said as we both stayed silent for a while.

"But I want to give this a try" He said as he looked at me.

I looked at him confused for a while but understood what he was saying.

"When she said that she has chosen someone for me I got a little mad but I thought about it and said like 'why not,what's wrong in just meeting that person' right?" He said and chuckled softly.

"Yeah your right" I said but I couldn't just feel the spark between us.

I just don't know.

He is great and all.He is just perfect.Too perfect actually.And that's not a bad thing but Yoongi...

He is not Yoongi.

But he doesn't want me.

Tears started to build up in my eyes but I didn't let them fall as I calmed myself down.

"And you are amazing and respectful and I really like that and you are just beautiful and great" He said as he looked at me now.

I chuckled as I said "You are also handsome and a gentleman" I said as he blushed.

"Thankyou" He said as he looked me in my eyes.

He kept coming close as he kept looking at me and then my lips.

I didn't know what to do so I just sat there.

I wanted to know what I feel when I kiss someone else who is not Yoongi.

Will I feel the spark that I have with him?

We heard something weird as we both looked back.

There was a tree but I could see perfectly what was going on.

It was Yoongi...kissing someone else.

And not just kissing,they were making out in public.

My heart dropped and crashed into so many pieces.I just couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The girl pulled away as she went down on her knees and I knew what was coming next.

I got up angrily as I wore my heels.

"What happened did I do something wrong" Jackson said as he got up and looked worried.

I was about to say something when Yoongi and the girl stopped and looked over their shoulder.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at me.

I took this chance as I looked at Jackson who was still clueless.

I looked him straight in the eyes as I said "No you didn't" and I did something I didn't thought I would do.

I kissed him.

He kissed me back softly as he held my wrist and brought me closer.

My hands were on his chest as we kissed each other.

I could feel Yoongi's gaze on me like it was burning holes in my back.

And the second thing I knew was Jackson being pulled away and was on the ground.

Yoongi had punched him hard in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL YOONGI" I shouted as I went to Jackson who got up slowly.

I helped him as he touched his lips with his fingers.

I took my handkerchief which was in my clutch and turned his face to look at me.

"I'm so sorry" I said as I wiped the blood away from his lips which kept coming out.