18.'Seesaw'💜

Yoongi's POV
I looked at her pretty face.

How she plays with soo-hyun so cutely.

I cannot wait to have a mini version of ours and for that I have to ask her to marry me and that's what I am gonna do.

"Ohh our Yoongi has become so soft" Namjoon said as he smiled.

"Yes I cannot believe that our Yoongi has been talking so much and plus blushing like an idiot" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"I wish you the best of luck and I am sure she will say yes" Hoseok said and gave me a thumbs up.

"I don't know what if she thinks that it's to early" I said as I was worried as hell.

"No she won't.I have seen how happy you both are and you should not waste anymore of your time and just go and ask her" Jin said and patted my back.

"We can all come with you to choose a wedding ring" Jimin said and smirked at him.

"Really?" I said and gave them my puppy eyes.

"Ughh" All of them made faces except for Hoseok who was screaming like crazy.

"Finee" They said and I thanked them because I really needed them this time.

***

We were at the shop choosing a ring for her and I wanted it to be the best.

I wanted it to just fit her and not by size but her personality and how beautiful she is that I cannot even compare her to anything.

"Damn! I am whipped" I chuckled as I thought to myself.

"This is it!" I said after looking for almost 2 hours for the perfect ring.

"She is gonna love this" I said and looked at the ring.

It was simple yet elegant...just how the way she loves it.

***

I was nervous now.

I had asked her out on a date and I took the help of the boys and decorated the garden.

The place she always loves.

The lake made it look even more pretty with the swans swimming in it.

I had prepared a candle light dinner and I just wanted everything to go perfectly.

I wore a suit and I had kept the box inside my jacket.

I have been acting strange in front of the the whole time I just hope she doesn't get the idea of what I am doing.

Y/n's POV

Why has Yoongi asked me out for a date and that also all of a sudden.

Not that I am complaining or anything but I don't have anything nice to wear.