Bonus🌸

Y/n POV.
The dress that Yoongi choose for me looks amazing.

The veil that y/n helped me wear and now I am ready.

I cannot even believe that I am getting married to the love of my life.

My Yoongi.

I smiled thinking about him as I was made to go to the hotel where the wedding is going to be.

I sat in the car and it took us 15 minutes to get to our destination and with every minute passing by...

I felt more nervous but excited at the same time.

We reached as the guards helped me with my dress and I was inside the hotel in front of the closed doors.

Jin was beside me who was going to walk me down the aisle.

He was jumping like crazy when I asked him.

Soo-hyun was the flower boy.

Y/n was one of my bridesmaids and some of her cousins were here too and I couldn't be more thankful for all of them.

"You ready" Jin said softly as I smiled and nodded.

I could see the mist in his eyes and his smile that was so precious and pure.

"Thanks for always being there for me" I said all of a sudden and he just nodded and kissed my forehead.

The doors opened and I walked down the aisle with Jin beside me.

Smiling at everyone and then finally meeting my eyes with the most handsome man.

Standing in a tuxedo and looking so beautiful.

His smile that he gave me when I made eye contact.

The tears in his eyes when he saw me walking down the aisle.

It's all real and I am marrying the love of my life.

I stopped in front of him as the he mouthed "you look breathtaking"

"You too" I said as we both held hands.

"You may say the vows" The priest said as I smiled to him.

"Min Yoongi...how should I start..I am so madly in love with you and I cannot imagine my life with you anymore and the time when you asked me to marry you was just unforgettable and I cannot imagine what I had been if I had never met you or fell in love with you because you are the reason for my happiness and I will love you for the rest of my life" I said as the tears fell down from my eyes.

"Y/n I...I am very grateful to have you and with you being by my side I will always be happy and you are the source of light in my life when there was darkness,when I had given up and trapped myself in the darkness,you came and took me out of that place and showed me the real meaning of love and I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you love" He said as we both smiled like idiots with tears in our eyes.

"So Min Yoongi do you take Lee y/n as your lawful wife,to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better or for worse,for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love and to cherish until death do you apart?" The priest said.

"I do" He said as he squeezed my hand in his hand softly.

"Lee y/n do you take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband ,to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better or for worse,for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love and to cherish until death do you apart?"

"I do" I said and smiled.

We exchanged the rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride" The priest said.

Yoongi lifted my veil as he kissed me softly.

The cheers and applause were heard as I smiled in our kiss.

***

The after party was amazing and everything was amazing.

Jimin was drunk as hell and y/n was really mad and he kept on apologising her while being drunk.

Jungkook and Jin were wasted as well.

Hoseok and Taehyung taking care of both of them.

Grandmother was sitting with soo-hyun on her lap.

That's what I want for the rest of my life I thought to myself as I smiled.

I saw the man beside me as we smiled at each other.

*After 3 years*

"Min Ye jin and Min Yoo jung don't run!" I shouted as we were in the garden.

We all were having a picnic as the kids requested us and all of us were here together.

Jin,Hoseok and Taehyung had found the love of their live as well.

Jin's wife was pregnant and we thought this might be nice for her as well.

All of us the ladies were placing the food on the table that was outside.

"Woow baby aren't you tired" Yoongi said as he hugged me from the back and kissed my neck.

"Nope babe can you please give this to yoo-jung" I said as I pecked his lips.

We had twins and that also girls!

We both were really happy to have them in our life.

All of us sat down on the table while laughing and having fun.

"Jungkook should also get married now" Hoseok said as we all nodded.

"I am just fine being single and I have plenty of girls to take care of now so I don't think I want one" He said and we all laughed.

"And kids don't you dare date any guys or don't let any guy beat you or else Jungkook uncle would give that guy a very nice time" He said as we all smiled at his protectiveness.

We all decided to leave in the same house with everyone.

Sadly grandmother was not here with us anymore but I know she is looking at us and smiling now.

I got up and placed the camera in front of us as we all were ready to take a picture.

Jungkook placed the camera on timer as he ran fast to get back to his place.

Suddenly Hoseok screamed as Jungkook had teased him and scared him.

And we all laughed as the picture clicked.