Part 9.Stay away💔

Y/n's POV
"Are you alright?" He said as he looked worried.

"I am fine" I said coldly as I shook his grip off and stood straight.

"Just go or else you will be late" He said as he started to walk towards the lake.

Should I go after him?

Ughhhh I hate my heart why doesn't it listens to me.

I called Jin and told him the situation as he said that he will wait and take as much as time I want.

I went towards him as I sat down beside him.

"What are you doing here?" He said as he sighed and closed his eyes.

"I don't know" I said honestly as I was looking at the lake and enjoying the fresh breeze.

He sighed deeply as he looked at me and I ignored his gaze.

"That skirt is really short" He said as he pointed his finger to my skirt.

I huffed in anger as I looked at him and flicked his forehead.

"I can wear what I want and besides you never said anything while I wore this type of clothes at home" I said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because you were at homee" He said as he folded his hands.

"So..I can wear what I want and you were the one who told me to do what I love" I said as I sighed and looked at him.

He adverted his gaze back to the lake and I sighed.

"Why did you push me away" I said as I wanted the answer for it.

So I can move on and fresh start.

"I don't do relationships and girls like you deserve a man who can treat her like she means the world to him" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And I am not that guy,I cannot stay with one women after I sleep with her and I am not a gentleman,I will just leave you heartbroken and even if I get in a relationship I won't last longer because I cannot stay—"

I cut him off by saying "with one girl,I got it" I pressed my lips together.

"So do me a favour" I said as I felt the anger rushing inside of me.

"What" He said softly as he looked at me and so did I.

"Just stay away from me and stop acting like you care because you don't" I said sadly as I got up without looking at me.

He caught my wrist as he stood up facing my back.

I didn't wanted to see him because if I did I would cry any minute.

"Let go" I said coldly but he didn't listen.

He hugged me from behind as he said "Sorry I know I messed up but it won't affect our friendship right?"

I scoffed slowly as I said "We can never be friends after what you did to me or what happened between us"

He moved back a little as he broke the hug.

I had to end it here because it was now or never

I cannot get hurt anymore.

I need to find myself a man who can love me as much as I will love him.

I walked back to the mansion without sparing a glance to Yoongi.

I saw Jin and Jungkook teasing each other as I waved my hand and said hi to them.

"Let's go" I said cheerfully because I didn't wanted them to notice that I was sad.

Jin gave me a weird look as I smiled at him softly.

I think he understood.

We sat in the car as we said goodbye to the guys.

I didn't looked at Yoongi and sat in the car.

"Is everything alright?" Jin said as started the car.

I sighed as I looked at him and said "I don't know"

"It's Yoongi isn't it?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I hummed in response as he just nodded and said "everything will be fine"

"I hope so" I said to myself as I played a song and we had a blast after that.

We reached at the mall as he parked the car and we both got out.

He was holding my hand all the time because I was scared as hell.

Like what come on what if I get lost!!

We both went into so many stores as he made me try so many outfits and accessories.

We both had done so much shopping that Jin had to call one of their guards to take the bags away from us.

We got something for everyone as we went straight to the restaurant.

We both sat inside the car as we made our way to a very luxurious looking restaurant.

We got out of the car and went inside as he had reserved it for us.

We sat on the table as we looked at the menu and ordered.

"I told him to stay away from me" I said honestly because I couldn't take it anymore.

I needed to tell him.

"And what did he say" He said as he took a sip of the wine that had been served for us.

"He said sorry" I smiled sadly as I looked at him.

"He loves you y/n but he is too egoistic to accept it" He said as he gave me an assuring smile.

"But that doesn't mean that he can use me whenever he wants and then just throw me away" I said as I felt a little bit anger inside of me.

"That's what he does,he doesn't want you to get close to him...he is scared that you might not accept him for who he is and he is just thinking that he is not good enough..I am sure I know him very well y/n" He said as he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

Really?

He doesn't trusts me that much?

"It's over now,he had his chance and he blew it and I am never ever gonna go to him" I said as I felt sad but shook the feeling away as I smiled and said "let's just enjoy the rest of the evening"

He nodded as we both chatted and laughed like idiots and ate way to much.

We went to get ice cream at my favourite shop after dinner.

We sat down on the bench as we ate our ice cream and it was amazing.

The air,the ice cream and the lake.

It just felt so calming and refreshing and relaxing.