Part 14.Mine💜

Yoongi's POV.
I dressed up in a suit which I had bought earlier with Namjoon.

We had to look rich and classy and this was the perfect suit for today.

I sprayed perfume on myself as I took my watch and got out of my room.

I was wearing my watch as I made my way downstairs but stopped as I remembered I had left my phone in my room.

I turned around to go to my room but when I turned.I saw y/n looking ethereal.

I didn't know what to say because she looked so beautiful.

She was wearing this beautiful lavender silk gown which fitted her so perfectly,showing her curves so nicely.

How does she manage to look so gorgeous all  the damn time!

We both didn't said anything for a very long time as I was so lost at how beautiful she looked.

She made her way downstairs as she went passed me and I could smell her perfume which was mild...just how she always smells.

But tonight I am going to loose her forever maybe.

She is doing to have a man who can really give her happiness and joy and more importantly a family.

Which she deserves...she had been through so much and I cannot let her go through bad shits because of me.

I have to let her go...

I made my way downstairs as I was right behind her.

I could see how nervous she was because of me being right behind her.

She almost tripped but I caught her waist.

***

All of us made our way inside the hotel and as we entered all of them were bowing at us.

They knew how powerful we were and the society which we lived in were hungry for power and money and when ever the say someone with much more then what they have.They would always become so nice and shit.

I hated this parties..we all did but we all were here for our grandmother because it means so much to her.

This company means so much to her.

Jimin and y/n had extended their vacations as they both found out they were going to be parents.

I and grandmother decided to let them off and let Jimin take care of y/n and I can take care here and so will all the boys.

As grandmother had introduced y/n to everyone we all were at the bar drinking and joking.

Until I saw grandmother and y/n talking to the couple and I knew who they were.

And then there came their son...Jackson Wang.

Grandmother had chosen him for y/n and I couldn't help but feel jealous.

The boys looked over me and then at y/n and they sighed.

"Why don't you just go and tell her" Namjoon said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Yes hyung you can do this and I am sure she will understand you" Jungkook said as he looked at me and smiled sadly.

I didn't said anything because I was so focused on seeing them together.

"If you love her so much and cannot see her with a man then just go and tell grandmother because it's not to late" Jin said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes he is right you still have time but she will not be waiting for you all her life" Taehyung said as well.

I stopped breathing for a while when I noticed him kissing her hand and they both going outside.

I drank all of the whiskey at once as I saw Maria standing in the corner as she waved at me and smiled.

I used to have sex with her and only sex,no strings attached.

She also works as a spy for us to get information out of our enemies in our clubs or outside.

She works in our club as well.

She came towards me where all the guys where standing as well.

"Well Maria..it's been a while" Hoseok said as he gave her a fake smile.

She was a h*e to be honest and very annoying but she was very useful for us as well.

A) Because she was hot as hell.
B) She was smart and by that I mean very smart.

"Ugh...I smell plastic" Jungkook said as he made a disgusted face.

All of us busted in laughter as Maria showed him her middle finger.

"Hey there" She said as he flicked her fake lashes and put her hand on my chest.

"How have you been" She said seductively as she smiled.

"Get off of him before I break your fake nose" Jin said as he grind his teeth in anger.

"Well I am not talking to you so...maybe you can just f**k off" she said as she smiled tightly and showed how fake her smile was.

I was too stress to think about anything and I just held Maria's waist and took her out in the garden.

I needed to take my stress off since I had seen y/n with that idiot.

I took her where there was a tall tree and I didn't see anyone outside.

I kissed her roughly as she sucked my neck and made her way down.

I stopped when I heard someone sound as I turned to see who the hell was interrupting.

I saw y/n who saw me and there was anger and sadness in her eyes.

I could see that even in this darkness where only the moonlight and the soft light lamps where the only source of light.

She kissed Jackson and all of a sudden I don't know what came into me.

I went over there and punched that piece of shit so hard that he might be missing a teeth or two now.

I saw how his body fell down.

Weak!

I saw y/n as she yelled at me and sat down beside him.

He sat down a little with the help of y/n as she rushed and took her clutch and took her handkerchief and wiped his mouth where there was blood dripping.

I clenched my jaw as I saw how close she was to him.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder as she probably didn't weight that much.

I made my way to the car as she kept on punching my back and screaming at me.

"You just wait Mr.Min Yoongi,you are so gonna regret this.!!!" She screamed as I didn't say a word.

I nodded at Maria as she took the hint and went to Jackson to help him.

He was a nice guy but not nice enough for my y/n and I am just done..

I am going to make her mine now and I don't care what happens in the future.

I cannot spend the rest of my life thinking what would have happened if I would have atleast tried.

And that's what I am going to do now.

I will do whatever it takes to make y/n mine but at last it's her decision.