6.I'm Sorry🍁

Y/n's POV.
I was woken up by the smell of breakfast as I smiled a little and opened my eyes.

I saw Jin placing the trey on the table as he said without facing me "Your awake"

He didn't sounded happy...

I know it was because I had skipped dinner and had not eaten much for lunch as well as breakfast.

I got up as I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I came out as I saw Jin sitting on the chair beside the table and told me to have a sit as well.

I sat down as I was looking down all the time,trying to avoid his gaze.

He placed the plate of scrambled eggs in front of me with toast bread and bacons.

I looked at him as he had his hand on the table and his face resting on one of his hands as he looked at me and pressed his lips together.

I smiled sadly as I started to eat and it was really tasty.

Well skipping meals don't really help that much.

I ate so fast that Jin chuckled and that made me look at him.

"I told you not too skip meals" He said as he took a bite of the bread toast.

I looked at him as I bit my lower lip because I didn't know what to say.

"Sorry" Was all I said as he got up and placed his hand on my head and said "no need to be sorry about that and tell me what would you like to do today as it's your mother's birthday"

"I don't know" I said as I smiled sadly and we both took the plates downstairs.

I looked that everyone were still having breakfast.

Grandmother got up as she came towards me and hugged me tightly as she smiled at me.

"What would our y/n like to do today" She said as she looked at me and raised her eyebrows and smiled broadly.

I looked at all of them who were now standing in front of me and brought me in a group hug.

And only one person was missing....

Yoongi.

All of us sat down on the couch in the living room.All of them tried their best to cheer me up by telling jokes or making fun of each other and we had a great time but still.

She is my mom and how am I suppose to forget what my father did to her and I saw it all with my own eyes.

Even that,my brother encouraged him and both of them were just the worst.

I cannot imagine what had happened if Jimin and y/n had never brought me with them.

I smiled as I looked around and saw all of them having fun and laughing.

I looked at all of them and smiled as tears build up in my eyes.

"Thank you so much for everything guys" I said as I was looking at all of them and they all stopped as they looked at me.

Hoseok came rushing towards me and so did Jin and Grandmother.

"Don't cry y/n it breaks my heart,see like this" Hoseok said as he faked cry and made heart with his hands.

I chuckled as I sniffed and looked at them with so much love.

"I just want to say that you all mean so much too me and how much grateful I am to have all of you in my life" I said as I cried and grandmother came and hugged me tightly as she patted my shoulders and said "I am very grateful to have you here with me and you are just like my child and I love you as much as I love all of them" And kissed my forehead.

I nodded as all the boys came and hugged me.

"Thank you so much" I said to the guys and Jungkook flicked my forehead as I frowned and rubbed it.

"You are amazing too" Jungkook said as he hugged me tightly and now it was really very difficult for me to even breathe.

"Jung..." I tried to say as Taehyung chuckled and said "You are going to kill her".

All of them sat down as I asked them a question which was lingering in my mind all the time.

"Hey..did you'll had found anything like a book in my house when you burned it" I said as they looked at me in confusion.

"What exactly are you taking about?" Namjoon said as he raised his eyebrows and looked at me and placed the cup of coffee on the table which was in his hands.

"An album in my room" I said and they all shook their head as I huffed and nodded.

I excused myself as I went upstairs to my room and as I opened the door I saw something that was on my bed and had a small note on it.

I got closer to see what it actually was and I stopped breathing and tears started to fall from my eyes.

As I looked at the album which had pictures of me and my mother.

I picked the note up as I saw what was written on it:

I had found it in your room and thought that it might be something special to you - Yoongi

I was shocked when I read the name.I wasted no time as I wanted to see him now and talk to him.

I placed the album on the bed as I went to Yoongi's room.

I knocked on the door softly but there was no response.

I knocked again and still there was silence.

I was about to go when I heard him saying "coming" in a sleepy voice.

I smiled to myself and I was nervous as I stood infront of the door.

He opened it as he was rubbing his eye with one hand and yawning.

"Who's —" he said as I hugged him so tightly.

He didn't moved or anything but I just had to do it.

I don't know why but my heart won't listen to me.

Slowly I could feel his hands on my waist as a smile formed on my face.

I pulled away as I looked at him and I kissed him on his cheeks softly.

"Thank you " I said as he looked at me with wide eyes as his hands were still wrapped around my waist.

He pulled me closer as both of our faces inches away now.

I could feel his breath on my lips as I looked at him and saw him looking at me so intensely.

He placed one hand on my head as he looked at me and smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

And then the moment that I had dreamed off was here.

He kissed me on my lips.His lips were soft like silk.

The sudden touch made me have goosebumps all over my body.

I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time.

He pulled away as we both were breathing heavily now.

Both of our foreheads touching as we looked at each other and smiled.

"OMG!!!" I heard someone screaming and both us turned to look who it was.

And it was Jungkook!!

"Wait jung—" I shouted as Yoongi covered my mouth with his.

He pulled away as he said "forget about him,he is a kid anyway " and chuckled.

I flicked his forehead lightly as I said "no he isn't and besides he is my brother" I said and looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

He rubbed his forehead as he looked at me and narrowed his eyes.