2.Min Yoongi🖤

Yoongi's POV
As she pouted I knew I had to take the long way or else she would keep on nagging like always.

So I took the long way as I rolled down the window on my side and enjoyed the fresh breeze.

It was almost spring and it was not that cold nor that hot.I loved the climate like this and so I didn't minded taking the long way.

As we were driving peaceful my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID and it was Namjoon.

I picked it up and I heard him saying "Come home right now!" And ended the call.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I took a turn and made our way home as fast as I could.

She looked at me and sighed as she knew that if it was Namjoon then it might be important as well.

I parked the car in front of the house and I got out as I went inside the house without looking back.

I got in as I saw everyone sitting in the living room and I could see y/n going upstairs to her room.

I always loved how she would always give us the privacy and not ask us about the work we do and she was never ever nosy in other people's life except for mine I guess.

I looked at Namjoon as he was tensed now and so was everyone.

I sat down as he sighed and said "We have been assigned for a mission by Jimin,we have to kill a group of people who tried to mess with our shipments which was due today and it looks like they stole some really costly stuffs that cost us millions"

I stiffen as I heard that, we all planned to attack tonight and so we all had everything planned out now and we took some rest.

As I got upstairs and was about to go inside my room I saw y/n who was coming out of her room as she had changed into her pajamas.

Aishhh this girl!

Her room was just next to mine and I really don't know why because she keeps on troubling me all the time.

Like one time there was a bug which was so small compared to her and she got so scared that she dashed inside my room and jumped on my bed and that made me fall down as I was sleeping peacefully.

I had to kill that bug and also it was 3 in the morning.

I chuckled remembering the scene as I took a shower and decided to sleep.

*After 3 hours*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I rubbed my eyes as I pushed the covers away and walked inside the bathroom to freshen up.

I got out and went downstairs for dinner as all of them were present now.

I sat down as I saw y/n coming out of the kitchen happily as she placed a dish which was looking really good and we all looked at her.

"I tried a new recipe today" She said excitedly and all of them smiled and complimented her.

She served us all and we all started eating as the maids were now serving us.

It was good to be honest and when she asked me how it was.

"How is it" She said as she looked at me with curious eyes.

"Could have been better" I said as she narrowed her eyes and chuckled.

"I guess your taste is really bad" She said which made me look at her and I pressed my lips together.

But grandmother gave me a look and I had to shut up.

She always saves her or else I would have made he feel sorry I mean just look at the way she talks to me.