Chapter 14

“Redleaf? What is it?” Wildblossom asked. “She can’t know the extended prophecy until she becomes a warrior.” Redleaf explained. “Why is that?” Bravefoot asked. “She can’t lead the group unless she’s a warrior.” “Group? What’s she talking about?” Blossompaw thought. “I guess you’re right. Sorry Blossompaw, but the prophecy’s for another day.” Blossompaw nodded. “Could you at least tell me  about the group?” Blossompaw asked. “That’s what is in the extended prophecy.” Redleaf kindly told her. “Oh” “Goodbye Blossompaw.” All three of the starry cats said in unison.

Redleaf’s POV

“I’ve go to hurry!” Redleaf said quietly to herself, “She must not know, or she’ll lose her destiny!” “We have come to give you an expansion of the prophecy.” “Stop!, Please Stop!” Redleaf tells them about why she can’t hear extended prophecy. “Goodbye Blossompaw.” “Thank you for telling us in time Redleaf.” Wildblossom said in gratitude. “No problem.” “What would’ve happened if we had told her?” Bravefoot asked. “None of them would let her lead. They would go the wrong way, and they all would all come here.” Bravefoot and Wildblossom both shuddered. “Good thing we didn’t tell her.” Wildblossom whispered. “Yeah.” “Have they decided who else will go on the journey yet?” “Yes. Before the blossom blooms and before the birch falls, there will be seven others. Two from each clan will go on a dangerous journey. One will not survive, but that one will still have a great destiny, even after death.” Redleaf said that last part with misty eyes. “The extended prophecy.” Wildblossom whispered. “The journey will be hard for them, but it will make them stronger.” Redleaf said with a strong belief. “Agreed.” Bravefoot stated. All three cats walked away from the place they were standing.