Chapter 17 THE END

Hello everyone! This is the conclusion of the first Flower Clan book! Enjoy! The picture on the side is Sootpaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blossompaw was lying down in her moss, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

“Blossompaw, open your eyes, it’s urgent!” Blossompaw heard Redleaf’s faint voice.

“What? Huh?” Blossompaw stretched her eyes open, she saw Bravefoot, Wildblossom, and Redleaf.

“What’s going on?”

“The Dark Forest is rising, they have found out how to possess cats!” Bravefoot nervously said while pacing back and forth.

 “Is that what happened to Bramblepath?”

“Yes it is.” Wildblossom sadly sighed.

 “How can I help?”

“You must gather Sootpaw and Bramblepath and go into the Dark Forest.” Redleaf said miserably.

“What? How? Why?” Blossompaw took a step back.

 “There is a stone in the Dark Forest allowing them to possess cats.” Wildblossom explained.

“You need to break it to end this before it gets out of hand and they find out how to possess StarClan.”

“Where am I?” Blossompaw turned around and saw Sootpaw and Bramblepath stretching their eyes open.

 “Blossompaw, you look at ease, unlike Sootpaw and I. Have you been here before?”

 “Yes Blossompaw, it seems suspicious.” Sootpaw narrowed his eyes at her.

 Blossompaw had never been more afraid in her life, were Sootpaw and Bramblepath that mad?

“Hey, we told her not to tell you about her coming to StarClan.” Redleaf was angrily glaring at them.

“This is StarClan?” Bramblepath asked in awe.

 “Yes it is, now you three have a special destinies that are intertwined with one another.” Wildblossom purred.

“Intertwined?” Sootpaw asked.

 Bravefoot nodded.

 “Now let me tell you what you need to do.” Bravefoot told Sootpaw and Bramblepath about the possession and stone.

Then Bravefoot led them to the edge of StarClan, where the Dark Forest began.

“Remember the stone is a deep cold black, you’ll know when you see it. If any of you die you will be stuck in the Dark Forest forever. Good luck.” Wildblossom sadly told them.

 “Thank you, all of you. We’ll break that stone, you’ll see.”

“Thank you Blossompaw. I will be forever in your debt." The three starry cats left the three mortal cats at the edge of Star Clan territory.

“Are we going to head in?” Bramblepath asked nervously.

 “I guess so.” Sootpaw answered.

Then the three cats walked into the depths of the cold Dark Forest.What. What would it take? For things to be quiet? Quiet like the snow, i know. This isn't much. But i know, i could, i could do better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Keep your eye out for the next book, Posession Stone