i.

alexia ⤵︎

as every monday, i was late to class. the bell had already rang so i was running alone through the corridors; ms. williams is going to kill me.
i got into class, iterrumpting ms. williams explanation and getting all eyes on me. i noticed how my face was turning red and i smiled uncomfortable.

"take a seat" ms. williams said rolling her eyes denying with her head.

some guy took my seat next to kianna so i sat in what i supposed it was that kid's seat. kianna mouthed an "i'm sorry" but i smiled and made her know i had no problem with that. i don't know the name of the brown haired guy, but they've been talking for a while now, so i completely understand it.

"so, as i was saying, we're doing a project in groups of three" everyone started talking and deciding what groups and with what friends when ms. williams yelled and ordered us to shut up. "i already have made the groups" she said and the whole class complained. "when i say your name, raise your hand so your partners can see you"

i thanked god for that, i always made the projects with kianna but today she was with that guy and i'm sure she had the intention of asking him to go together, and honestly, i can't stand anyone in this class, just kianna and a couple more.

"group one: mariela rivas, kyle white and mariano martines"

she continued saying names, but not mine. the people i liked were already in groups and i had a bad feeling about my group.

"group seven: kianna reyes, kairi cosentino and olivia young"

life hates me. the people left are just... annoying, i don't get along with any of them. i better be changed with that olivia girl...

"and last group: alexia palacio, josh diaz and mattia polibio"

she gotta be fucking joking. there's no way i have to go with them, they can't even look at each other without starting a fight! how the fuck am i supposed to work with them?

i put my hand up to ask a change but ms. williams didn't let me talk. "no, palacios, i won't change your group. you need to learn how to work with different people, know them and maybe make some friends"

i rolled my eyes and i looked at the two boys, the one with clear eyes, josh, was smiling at me, while the other one, mattia, just rolled his eyes.

i got closer to them tabels capting their attention. "let's do it after class, the sooner we finish this the better"

josh nodded with his head. "cool, at your place after class?"

"yes" i said. i turned my head to mattia, who had his hands on his face, he was the definition of a zombie, i don't think he had the 8h of sleep. "it's okay for you?"

"yes" he answered without looking me. i wasn't expecting him to be nice, he's been always like that, harsh. sometimes kinda mean, people thinks he's an asshole and honestly, he kinda is.

but whatever with mattia, right now i just want to get home and finish that project.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara