iv.

alexia ⤵︎

"how do you wanna do this?" i asked him. he shrugged his shoulders with a little smile on his face.

we were at his house, looking for some inspiration since he's the one who needs it the most. josh told me that our photography teacher, mrs. bailey, offered him a big opportunity since he's the best of the class. it's sort of a photoshoot to include in a magazine, a local magazine actually, but it's still a very good opportunity.

"i had a few ideas" i said and i grabbed some sketches i made last night, they were awful cuz drawing isn't my fort but the ideas were clear.

"this one" he said grabbing one of the papers. "are you ready?" he asked.

"me?" i said confused. "i thought i was gonna help you with the ideas and taking the pictures"

he laughed and came closer to me. "i want you to be the protagonist of this, you're beautiful alexia and i want you to be my muse, at least for today"

i smiled at him, he was always so cute and nice with me! i wish it was that easy to get along with mattia, but he's a prick.

the idea josh picked was kinda complicated but it turned out pretty good. he helped me with all the makeup, and surprisingly, he's really good at it. i was camera shy at first, but josh made me feel really comfortable and made it seem easy.

"these are so good" he said showing me the ones he already edited. josh was really good at this, he had talent. "i think we can win"

"wait, win?" i asked. "i thought you already did"

he laughed and denied with his head. "there are other students from other schools, the winner will have his own section"

"i'm pretty sure you'll win" i said with a smile on my face.

"we will. this is your work too" he said pointing the screen of his computer.

when he finished with the pictures' edition we went to eat something, i was having so much fun with him. josh insisted on going to the mall and so we did. we were on our way to buy icea cream when i heard someone calling my name:

"alexia?" someone said, it was kianna. she was with this brunette guy from class, holding hands. wow, she's fast.

"hey!" i said and i got closer to hug her. "hi, i'm alexia" i told the guy, i guessed he already knew but i wanted to introduce myself since he just looked at me in silenci.

"kairi" he said and smiled at me and i smiled back at him.

"what are you doing here? are you alone?" kianna said. she's been hanging out a lot with kairi, so we've been barely in touch.

"i came with josh" i said but she didn't knew who i was talking about. "josh diaz, he's in our bio class" she still not knowing who he was, but i didn't need to say nothing cuz josh appeared with two ice creams.

"they didn't have dulce de leche, so i got you chocolate" he said, handing me the cone and i smiled at him. he, then, noticed i was talking with kianna and kairi. they already knew each other, but since they're not friends anymore they just said a dry hi.

"i guess you're josh, huh?" kianna said and josh nodded. i could notice how uncomfortable he was getting, not because of her, but because of kairi.

"we should go, it was nice to meet ya kairi!" i said before grabbing josh's hand and start walking. it felt really natural to grab his hand, we walked holding hands for a while, he even interwined his fingers with mine.

josh gave my a drive home, since he was the one with a car. during the ride we played music and we had a full karaoke session. i don't know what i'm feeling, but it makes me feel good with everything, so don't make it stop.

"we should hang out more" i said as i got out of the car. i went to the right so i could talk to him face-to-face because josh didn't get out of the car. he rolled down the window of the car and i leaned my arms against the window.

"yeah, sure" he smiled at me.

"okay, then let me take you on a date" i said and it catched him by surprise.

"i'm supposed to tell you that"  i laughed and so did he. at least i didn't  get a no as an answer.

"you're not, girls can do it too" i said. "pick me up on saturday, 7pm"

he smiled at me and nodded. "you're not gona tell me where are we going, are you?" i denied with my head and he laughed. i kissed his cheek through the rolled down window and i got home,  i saw how he waited till i got inside to make sure i got home save.

"who was that guy?" my mom said and scared the fuck outta me. she laughed at my reaction but i almost had a heart attack, where's the fun there, huh?