xiv.

author's note ⤵︎
HI IM BACK :)
i'll try to update as much as possible this weekend cuz next week... lmao i'll be studying :(
also, i'm really curious about how do y'all imagine kianna and alexia lol soooo comment what do y'all think they look like🤠 or don't, idk i'm just curious

alexia ⤵︎

i came to watch josh's practice with kianna. kairi broke up with her not long ago and she needed a distraction, and what's more distracting than a team of shirtless, sweaty football players? exactly, nothing.

"i think he cheated on me" kianna said in a sad tone. "he's pretty close to that girl, julia i think"

kairi cheating? impossible. i can't picture him with another girl, nope. not in a thousand years, that's a no.

"he didn't cheat on you, kianna" i said. "and you need to stop thinking about him" i really tried to make her feel better, but it was impossible. she couldn't even focus on the shirtless football players!

"hey kiki, fuck him" we heard a voice. both of us looked at josh, who was fixing his messy hair. "you coming tonight, right?" kianna nodded with her head, faking a smile and josh smiled at her.

i love that my best friend and my boyfriend get along. i wonder if it would have been the same with mattia.

"you better be there" josh said making kianna laugh. he gave me a peck on the lips and went back to the field, football practice was about to finish.

by the time josh finished training, kianna had already left me alone so i joined a group of girls, they're other player's girlfriends.

i waited for josh outside, he was driving me home and i was already late. he ran to me and picked me up, then, he grabbed my cheeks and kissed my face.

"god, you're so beautiful" he said and i smiled. if this is how he's gonna repay me for making me late, i don't even care about being late.

mattia ⤵︎

i don't know whose hosting this party, but he or she will have a lot to clean tomorrow. it's not even late and all the house is practically a mess.

i saw how josh went to kairi, who was with alejandro and roshaun. i didn't know they were still in touch, but whatever. roshaun put his hand on josh's chest to keep him away from kairi. that's when i decided to get close to them, in case josh did something out of place.

"you had the odds to cheat on kianna but you act like a pussy when i come to confront you?" josh said and kairi denied moving his head.

"whatever happened between me and kianna is not your business" kairi said. "now get the fuck out of here"

i stood between kairi and josh, preventing josh from hitting kairi. josh wasn't even kianna's friend, he just wanted to provoke us, i don't know why he cared that much.

"move" he ordered. i took a deep breath and i mouthed a "nah". he nodded and tried to push me aside, key word: tried.

"don't touch me" i said, pushing his arm away from me. "alexia, com get your boyfriend!" i yelled and immediately a bunch of people, including alexia and kianna, were around us.

alexia looked at me confused. "josh, come on, let's go" she said grabbing his arm, and he pulled away abruptly.

"josh, let's go. now" alexia repeated and josh ignored her again.

"you should listen to your girlfriend and leave" i said and he laughed. kianna whispered something to alexia, who looked worried.

"who's the pussy now, huh?" josh said. "you don't want her to know the truth cuz you know she'll hate you"

i looked at alexia, she was looking at me confused. fuck. i was so dumb, why the hell did i make that bet?

"the truth?" alexia said. "what are you talking about, josh?"

josh's look was fixed on me, he had a smirk on his face. "i don't know, do you know it, mattia?"

i was holding back my desire to beat him up right there in front of everyone. and not because i know josh could knock me out if he wanted to, but because of alexia. i already hurt her, i don't want her to suffer any more for me. not after everything i did, not after the fucking bet.

"what is he talking about, mattia?" alexia said, grabbing my arm. i looked at her in the eyes and as much as i wanted her to know the truth, i couldn't say a word.

"i don't know" i finally said. "but you should get him out of here" alexia looked at me for a moment, she stayed quiet. something told me she didn't believe me, but she nodded.

"text me when you get home, okay?" i said and she gave me a little smile before leaving.