x.

author's note ⤵︎
wtf this story already has 1.05k reads and i posted the first chapter two days ago, that's crazy omgggg😭😭
also, here's an extra long chapter to celebrate the 1.05k reads, hope y'all like it! :)

thank y'all for reading, voting and all the positive comments🥺🦋

alexia⤵︎

"mija, alguien vino a verte" my mom yelled. i went downstairs, probably kianna came to say hi or wanted to hang out.

but no, it wasn't kianna. in fact, it wasn't a girl at all.

"josh?" i said. "what are you doing here?" my mom was as confused as i was, she gave me the look, and i knew what was going to happen.

"come in, don't be shy!" josh smiled at her, i could tell he wasn't comfortable. i tried to calm him down smiling at him, but my mom was already all over him.

"are you hungry?" she said. "i have frijoles from last night" josh declined politely and i couldn't help but laugh.

"ma, he's okay" i said and she rolled her eyes.

"tonterías" my mother said before leaving us. i smiled at josh, trying not to laugh, but he's face was hilarious.

"is she always that intense?" he asked in amousment.

i nodded. "so... what are you here for?"

i had no idea why he was here, he had no projects, no homework and he didn't tell me anything about that photography contest, so he had another reason.

"i owe you a date, remember?" he said smiling at me. "i know it's kinda random, but i found out today they're playing my favourite movie on the drive-in cinema, and i was wondering if you would like to come with me?" his voice tone changed, he was nervous.

"sure!" i said smiling.

we went to the drive-in movies, he already had all planned, the snacks, the pillows and the blankets. i was so excited, i had no key about the movie, but it was a cute idea for a first date. he thought about everything, probably he talk to kianna about it, he even bought my favorite snacks!

"wait, you're favorite movie is Grease?" i said in amousment. i was shook when i saw Grease's musical poster, i didn't know josh liked this kind of thing.

"it's a classic" he replied as he placed the pillows and blankets well so that we could lie down to watch the movie.

who would think that the trunk of a car could be so big and comfortable, huh?

josh ⤵︎

i didn't pay attention to the movie at all, i couldn't take my eyes off of alexia. he looked so beautiful, with her head resting on my chest and playing with the border of my shirt.

"stop staring" she said and looked at me with a little smile on her face.

"sorry" i said, putting away a lock of hair that wouldn't let me see his face well.

she's so beautiful, i just wanted to kiss her. i needed to. her lips were asking me to do it, i couldn't.

"umm... alexia?" i said and she turned her head, looking at me.

gosh, how can she be so beautiful?

"can i umm... can i kiss you?" i asked, kinda nervous and embarrassed. i actually wanted to kiss her but i don't know what she wants and i genuinely want her ti be comfortable around me.

she smiled at me and she, softly, planted a kiss on my lips. i smiled on the middle of the kiss. i gently grabbed her face, to kiss her back.

butterflies invaded my stomach. i wanted her so back and now i have her, here, with me, kissing.

way too good to be real.

mattia ⤵︎

i needed to talk to alexia, i needed to confess my feelings to her and to tell her the truth. she deserves to know the truth.

i walked to her house and i saw the lights of the porch on. josh car was parked in front of the entrance, i guess he just dropped her off.

i waited outside, so i could talk to her without josh being there, but then, all my hopes died. i saw how josh gave alexia a peck on the lips and she grabbed his face to kiss him, they were fucking making out.

it made me feel like someone kicked me in the mouth of the stomach. i clenched my jaw out of anger, my eyes filled with tears, but i wasn't going to let go of a tear, not for her.

i waited till josh to go before getting inside alexia's porch. she was happily looking for her keys, i guess, when i tapped her shoulder.

"what the fuck, mattia?! you scared me" she said and laughed a little.

"do i mean something to you?" i asked directly. i caught her off guard, she looked confused.

"mattia, what are yo—" i interrupted her. i just needed to hear a fucking yes, an answer.

"do i mean something to you; yes or no?" i asked again. i was afraid of the answer, what if she said no? i would literally cry my eyes off.

"i— yes, of course you mean something to me" she said, getting closer to me.

i feel a relieved. kinda. "i saw you kissing josh"

"i- i don't understand" she said, shaking her hands confused. "what is going on, mattia?"

i took a deep breath. "what happened yesterday morning, in that class between you and me. did that mean anything to you?"

"why are you asking me that?" she said, now looking at me in the eyes.

"just answer. did that meant anything to you? yes or no." i said.

"why do you wanna know that? we just ha—" i couldn't wait anymore for an answer.

"fuck alexia!" i yelled. "just fucking answer!" he stepped back, she didn't expect me to yell at her.

alexia swallowed before answering. she looked me in the eyes, and with a sharp tone she said said, "no."

i got a lump in my throat. i knew it would hurt, but not that bad.

"I don't believe you," i said, approaching her, leaving only a couple of inches between us.

i did believe it but i didn't want to. i didn't want to accept the fact that i was nothing to her.

"you should" he said without breaking eye contact. she was nervous, she always bit her lower lip when she was nervous.

"then why do you get so nervous every time you have me around?" i said with a smirk on my face.

her breathing was fast and even without touching her, i knew her heart was beating even faster.

"leave" she said.

i leaned over and whispered to her: "you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me"

and so, as she ordered me, i leave with mixed feelings. nit knowing if i should be sad because she chose josh, or happy because i know now that i wasn't just a moment thing, that i still have that effect on her and her body.