xi.

author's note ⤵︎
this has almost 2k reads😭😭😭
thank y'all for reading, voting and all the comments, i really appreciate it!!🦋

i tried to write smut but uhhh i got uncomfortable but anywayssss               SMUT ALERT

alexia ⤵︎

"come here, baby" josh said grabbing my waist and sitting me on his lap. i surrounded his neck with my arm, leaving my hand caressing his neck smiling like a fool.

he called me baby. baby, bro, BABY. i couldn't hide my smile after he called me that. but it didn't last long, i caught mattia staring at us, well, staring at me. he looked away quickly when we made eye contact. he hasn't spoken to me in weeks, he hasn't even spoken to josh to laugh at him like he always used to either.

"is okay if i pick you up at 7pm?" josh asked looking at me. his eyes are so beautiful, i could literally get lost in them.

there's this fancy dinner tonight, most of the boys who play a sport in high school are invited. josh's soccer team was invited and, of course, the soccer team as well. i just ask not to be at the same table as mattia.

"i'll see you later, then" josh said taking me off of his lap and giving me a soft kiss.

my relationship with josh is something weird, we're not a couple but we act like one. if i'm honest i don't want to commit to being with him in a serious relationship, i can't stop thinking about mattia, it wouldn't be fair for josh.

mattia ⤵︎

i was waiting for alexia and josh to arrive. i don't give a fuck about josh, i just want to see alexia. my table was the table 35, and so was alexia's. oh yeah, and josh's.

everyone was talking with each other, the hockey team with the volleyball team, the soccer guys with the football guys, everyone. but a silence was created by listening to the closing of the restaurant door.

i turned around to see alexia and josh coming, they wore matching outfits.

how cute, i thought and i rolled my eyes.

she was wearing a baby blue dress, fuck, she looked so good and she didn't even try. i couldn't take my eyes off of her and josh caught me staring at her and he winked at me.

i fucking hate him.

alexia's dress was beautiful, it made her look like a damn goddess. the blue matched perfectly with her skin tone and her curly brown hair.

everyone sat down in their respective places. i sat down between kairi, who is dating kianna now, and alejandro. i had alexia in front of me and josh wasn't even paying attention to her, he was talking to a guy from his team.

alexia looked at me and i smirked, making her blush and look away.

alexia ⤵︎

everything seemed to be really good, mattia seemed to be already tho, he stared at me sometimes but never talked directly to me.

i caught mattia staring at me again, he licked his lips and looked at me, then he smirked.

fucking stop, why are you doing this to me? i can't resist him and he's playing with me.

i noticed how something caressed my legs and broke through my thighs: mattia.

i looked him in the eyes and shook my head, but he smiled at me and moved his foot higher, reaching my intimate area.

"fuck" I said holding myself back, or at least trying to. immediately josh looked at me worried.

"are you okay?" he asked, passing his arm over my shoulders.

"i—" i couldn't talk, so i nodded with my eyes focused on mattia, who was smirking.

"okay, let me know if you need something" josh said and kissed me on the cheek.

"i— i need to use the bathroom" i said standing up and running to the bathroom.

i leaned my body on the wall of the sink, taking a deep breath and running my hands over my face.

how could I let that happen? josh was next to me! i'm the worst person in the world.

the door opened and a smiley mattia came in.

fuck, he looked so good tonight.

"get out of here" i said. don't leave, i thought. he let out s little laugh and moved his head denying.

"nah" he said coming closer to me, leaving a couple inches between us. one move and our lips will touch

"we shouldn't do it" i said. my heart was beating so fast i bet he could hear it.

"but we want to" he said licking and bitting his lips. my breathing was getting faster.

i opened my mouth to talk but mattia didn't let me. he kissed me passionately, sticking his tongue inside my mouth. everything got heated pretty fast.

i was facing the mirror, seeing the mattia's reflex. his body was so close to mine that I could feel the boner he was getting. i smirked as he left a trail of wet kisses from my neck to my collarbone.

i moaned when he sucked on my neck, finding the spot. i closed my eyes as one of her hands lifted my dress up to my waist. his fingers played with my underwear, teasing me.

"do it already" i said trying not to moan. he introduced two fingers at once, i rolled my eyes out of pleasure and i bit my lips to avoid the loud moans.

i turned around to face him and i kissed him with desire. my left hand got into his trousers and stroke his intimate area. he groaned and i got down on my knees.

his hand grabbed my hair as i introduced his dick in my mouth, looking him in his eyes.

"fuuuck..." he groaned, he rolled his eyes out of pleasure and accompanied the movement of my head with his hands.

he grabbed my face and kissed me again, lowering his hands to grab my waist. i was between the wall and mattia's body, one of his hands me was choking me, and the other was grabbing my waist.

i moaned at the contact of his intimacy with mine. he buried his head on my neck, groaning and leaving wet kisses.

"mattia..." i moaned. he sucked again in my neck, that's leaving a hickey for sure. "fuck mat-mattia"

i was almost there, he hit my g-spot and mattia moaned in my ear as we both reached our peak. we ended up with an accelerated breathing and our gazes fixed on those of the other and a small smile on our face.

"we should do this more often" he said with a smirk on his face.