ii.

alexia ⤵︎

josh and i walked all the way to my house, but mattia decided to drive and not even asked us if we wanted to go with him. he already knew my address, i just live a couple blocks far away from him and our mothers used to hang out when we were children, so he knows perfectly the way to my house.

"i'm sorry for mattia's behaviour" josh said and smiled at me. if im honest, i wasn't expecting him to be that nice, but he's actually a very sweet guy and he's also hot, like, really hot.

"don't worry, i get it" i said shrugging my shoulders. "he's a grade a asshole, i can deal with it" i said and josh laughed.

"can i be honest with you?" he asked and i kinda freaked out, what was that supose to mean? he just met me, being honest about what?

"i mean, yes...?" i said really confused.

"i remember you from middle school, i had a huge crush on you" he said and i laughed with him. "i remember how mattia and i asked you out, but you called us ugly"

i laughed again, this time harder. i remember that day, i wrote it down on my diary. "what can i say? i was a badass"

we continued talking and laughing till we arrived to my house. mattia was already there, he was sitting on the stairs, vaping scrolling thorugh his phone.

i said hi but he just looked at me so i ignored him. as i opened the door, my too dogs, a white doberman and a cream doberman, jumped over me and licked my face. clearly, mattia and josh didn't expected that but it was about time to see mattia playing with one of them.

"you didn't had the white one the last time i came" he finally said something. and he was right, the last time he came i just had thor, who passed away years ago, and mia, the creme one.

"wait, y'all knew each other?" josh said confused and i nodded.

as we got inside, the dogs went to the backyard leaving us alone. i took everything i had from my art class so we could make something on the white cardboard i had.

as soon as we specified what was our work, we all started working. mattia was doing research and writing down in a draft the information josh would write on the cardboard, he has a really good handwriting, like, what the fuck.

i decided to make a little sculture, they didn't ask for one but it will increase our mark, since we'll be the only ones with a mitochondria sculture during the bio presentation.

"so..." josh started talking, taking the sit in front of me. "you're in my photography class, right?"

"mhm" i nodded. "why?"

"i had an idea and i want you to help me, i'm not very good at it" he said and mattia looked at us with a confused face expression.

"okay, i'll help you" i said, looking at him. he was smiling and continued working.

after 2h of non-stop working we decided to take a break, i told them to wait for me in the bakyard and so did they.

mattia ⤵︎

i sat down in a chair, while playing with mia, alexia's white doberman. but then, josh decided to joined us and i lost the interest. i couldn't stop thinking about the lame excuse he used before to ask alexia to hang out, and i couldn't help but laugh. he was literally offered the school representation for a photography contest, this man could do whatever he wants but now he wants alexia? oh hell no.

"what are you laughing at?" he asked looking at me, while mia looked at him with a tennis ball in her mouth.

"i was just thinking" i said. "you're not her type, don't even try" i knew alexia, we used to be friends during middle school, she wasn't attracted to boys like him.

"so you like her too, huh?" josh said smirking and i cringed. "i don't think you're her type either, don't even try" he said, copying me.

i was already mad at him, but now, i'm even more mad.

"wanna bet?" i said, standing up and facing him.

"i'm not gonna bet, you're childish, mattia" he rolled his eyes at me. pussy. he was a pussy, he knows he gon lose if we bet.

"aight, i get it, you still being a pussy" i said and provoked with a reaction, now he was mad.

"wanna bet? cool, let's do it" he said with a death glare on his face, i laughed and i nodded with my head.

it was a bad idea? yes. we were being assholes? yes. but im not gona lose, that's for sure. and alexia... well, she's just alexia, she'll get over it fast, she's strong and independent, nothing will hurt her.