xviii

author's note ⤵︎
this chapter is low key a filler😬
just wanted y'all to know there are only two more chapters left and thank y'all for 45k reads!💙🦋

alexia ⤵︎

i had been at josh's house all day, he had invited me because his parents had gone on a trip. i couldn't stop thinking about what mattia told me a week ago, maybe i really don't like josh?

"stop... josh, stop!" i said, moving a little away from him, whose head was buried in my neck.

"damn, i can't even kiss you anymore," he complained and i rolled my eyes.

"it's not that. i don't feel like it, that's it" i said and he got out of bed shaking his head.

"are you going to explain to me what's wrong with you or do i have to guess?" josh said, looking at me.

"nothing's wrong with me," i replied.

mattia is what happens to me, i thought.

"i really don't understand you, alexia," he complained. "have i done something wrong?"

i tried not to laugh, but it was ridiculous. i didn't want to have sex with him and he took it as an offense, how fragile is masculinity.

"can we talk about something else?" i said, avoiding josh's question. "or i don't know, let's go out, we've been in your house all day."

"why do you want to go out so bad?" he asked. i can't believe he still thinks i'm lying to him about something, he's acting sus all the damn time.

"so i can't want to go out with my boyfriend anymore?" i said. i'm so tired of his attitude, dude grow the fuck up.

"you know what? do whatever you want, i don't care anymore" he said. "whenever i try to spend time with you, you just push me away"

he gotta he joking. "are you serious?" i said and he nodded. he wants to play? cool, cuz he gon lose.

i picked up my stuff and left. i heard josh say something but i didn't get it.

i unconsciously drove to mattia's house. i had gotten used to having him around me for a week and i had hardly seen him for a week, i missed him.

"alexia?" mattia's mom said when she opened the door. i forced a smile, it was pretty uncomfortable. "he's upstairs" i nodded and i made my way to mattia's room.

o knocked on the door and when i opened it, i saw mattia only wearing grey sweatpants, sitting in his chair playing fifa.

fuck, he was so hot.

mattia took off his headphones and smiled at me. he got up from the chair to hug me.

"what are you doing here?" he asked happily.

"i wanted to see you," i replied smiling.

my god, the effort i made not to kiss him... his smile was irresistible.

josh, remember him, i thought.

i joined him and spent the rest of the afternoon playing fifa. every time i spent next to mattia i realized how much i loved him; it was hard not to love him.

"stop looking at me like that" mattia said, kicking me. i laughed and kicked him back.

"you can't even play good in fifa, shut up" i said laughing.

mattia grabbed me by the waist and threw me to his bed. he had mattia's body on top of mine, he smirked me and I already knew what was going to happen: tickles.

"no, please, please... don't!" i said, but it was too late. he was already tickling me, i couldn't stop laughing. i tried to escape but mattia had me clinging to her legs, which surrounded my waist.

"mmmm nah" he said and continued tickling me. my stomach was hurting from laughing so much. "say i'm the best and i'll stop"

"never!" i said and he shrugged before tickle me again. he had a smile on his face, and if it wasn't for that i would have kicked him in the face. "okay, okay, i'll say it!"

he stopped and looked at me, arching his brows. "you're the best"

"i'm what?" he said, bringing his face closer to mine. fuck, why did he had to do this to me?

"an asshole" i said and he denied it with a smile on his face.

"you don't think that" he said. our faces were so close to each other's, i started to get nervous.

"stop" i said, turning my head so mattia wouldn't kiss me, even if it was what I wanted most at the time.

"you won't resist much longer, mi amor" he said, almost whispering in my ear. he then got up and returned to his chair to continue playing fifa.

i can't believe how much power he has over my body. i want him so bad right now, he's the only one i want. fuck josh and i'm not even sorry.

what are you doing to me, mattia?, i thought.