v.

alexia ⤵︎

today mattia didn't came to pick me up so i had to take the bus. he's been ignoring my messages too, but it's whatever.

i was putting my stuff in the locker when kianna yelled my name from the other side of the corridor, everyone looked at me but as fast as they looked at me, they continued with their lives.

"you're going on a date with josh?" kianna said. how did she know? she wasn't friends with josh, and josh wasn't friends with kairi's group anymore.

"who told you?" i said confused. don't get me wrong, i don't care if people know i'm going on a date with him but i don't want people talking about my bussines.

"long story short; mattia talked with josh and josh told him, so mattia went to kairi's really upset about it, plus somehow you turning off his plans to hang out made him feel sad. so this morning, alejandro and kairi were talking about it and they asked me if i knew if you and josh were dating, i told them no but... are you?" she said without breathing, this girl is something else.

mattia was upset because i didn't want to hang out with him and im going on a date with josh? that's why he was ignorin me! so mature, mattia, so mature.

"i asked him out yesterday, we're going out this saturday" i said. we didn't have the same class, but she walked me to my first period class: math.

as i got in i saw how mattia looked at me, there was an empty sit next to him so i put my things there, but he didn't approve my decision.

"go sit with josh" he said in a harsh tone.

"i want to sit with you, we need to talk" i said, insisting.

"well, i don't want to sit with you." he handed me my things. "you had your opportunity to talk with me, but you chose him. now, leave"

i was mad at him, really mad. i didn't do nothing wrong, i couldn't hang out with him because i already had plans with josh! i don't understand this kid, on day he misses me and the other he doesn't want to even talk to me.

i sat next to josh, who greeted me with a smile and a really sweet "how are you?". during all first period i noticed how mattia's eyes were fixed on me, and when i looked at him, he looked away.

"do you wanna grab lunch together?" josh asked me while we were picking up our stuff to go to second period; english. i had just four classes with him and today we had those four, so i was gonna see him during the whole day, but i accepted anyways.

till lunch time the classes seemed to go slower and slower, i couldn't stop thinking about mattia and how mad he was at me for nothing.

as i walked to the cafeteria, kianna came to me invitin me to sit with her and the guys, but i declined politely, i wasn't in the mood to be there with mattia. someone grabbed me by my waist and i jumped scared, i heard someone laughing; josh.

"i'm sorry" he said continuing laughing.

i rolled my eyes at him and followed him to his table. some guys were already there, eating and talking. i didn't recognised any of them, but they knew who i was. i guess josh told them about me.

having lunch with josh was amazing, i couldn't stop laughing. he's the type of person that always will make you smile, you could have a shitty day, be sad or whatever, but trust me, he will cheer you up, sometimes without trying. he brings happiness, he makes you feel happy.