ix.

alexia ⤵︎

i made my way to class, not only i was late but i had to present the bio project too. mattia didn't showed up to class, josh did. and even though i was mad at him i couldn't help but smile when he came to check up on me.

"i'm really sorry" he whispered, taking the sit next to me. i don't know if he really meant it, but i wanted to think he actually did.

"it's okay, we'll talk about it later" i whispered and he nodded.

after the first period finished and we presented our project, we went to the canteen. i would lie if i said i didn't think about what happened with mattia this morning, but josh... he's still in my mind too. i just can't decide, they both have hurt me before but they still having my attention.

josh is cute and hot, but mostly cute. anyone can see he's boyfriend material whit that fluffy hair, and clear blue-green ish eyes of him. and he's actually a good boy, even though he dumped me...

but in the other hand, there's mattia. oh mattia, he's just... he's just fucking hot. he's got that power over me, over my body. they way he looked at me today, the groans, everything. holy shit mattia, what are you doing to me?

"alexia?" josh brought me back to real life. we were having lunch together and i zoned out.

"yeah sorry" i said a little bit embarrassed. "what were you saying?"

josh took a deep breath before saying anything. i was starting to feel nervous, i didn't know what lame excuse or if he was gonna be actually sorry.

"i'm sorry" he finally said. "i really am. i wanted to go on a date with you, fuck, alexia, i still want to go on a date with you"

"then why didn't you come?" i said. "you didn't even answer my messages and you ignored my calls, and you expect me to believe you?" he bowed his head.

"look, i just want to know the reason, that's it." i said and he nodded. "i just... i thought you liked me back"

"and i do like you" he said and had a bite of a cookie. "i was there, but i saw you with mattia. you were hugging him and well, you looked happy with him"

so that's the reason. he saw me hugging mattia and fucking dumped me? cool. very reasonable.

"and what about the messages and the calls?" i said taking a sip of my capri-sun. 

"i don't know why i did that" he confessed. "i couldn't stop thinking about you being happy with mattia and i... i don't know alexia, i felt like you didn't like me back so why waste my time?"

well, i wasn't expecting that. i looked at him, without anything to say. i opened my mouth to talk, but no words came out. a waste of time? i mean, thanks josh(?).

"can we try it again, please?" he said with a little smile on his face.

fuck. don't look at me like that.

"yes" i said. how do i say no to that? it's impossible. he smiled at me and i smiled back.

josh walked me to my next class.

mattia⤵︎

i saw how josh told his goodbye to alexia. what the fuck was all that flirting about? what's next? holding hands?

i couldn't take my eyes off of alexia, not after what happened this morning. at first, i just wanted her to win the damn bet, but now? now i really want her. she's got that something that makes her special, it's difficult not to stare at her when she walks in, or smile back when she smiles.

she's something else, and it's about to be mine.

after school finishes i looked for alexia, but she was nowhere to be found. my plan was drive her home as a excuse to spend more time with her, but when i walked to my car, she was gettin inside josh's car.

i couldn't expect that much from her. obviously she still like him, i was just some pastime for her. i was there, in the right moment, but i'm not the right person, i guess.

i got in my car and drove to my house. i was home alone, nothing to do. and thinking about alexia and josh made me feel sick. thoughts of alexia kissing and touching josh the same way she kissed me and touched me this morning, popped on my mind, i couldn't stop thinking about it.

i don't give a fuck about that bet anymore, i just want her here, with me. i want her to lay in my bed and fall asleep in my arms, while i play with her brunette long curly hair, admiring all of her freckless and perfect face.

what did you do to me, alexia? fuck, i want you so bad.