Chapter 9

Lisa's Pov

Sunday

It's another day in Namjoon oppa's mansion. I looked at my phone and it's 5:00 am. I checked my unnies beside me and they are still sleeping. I woke up so early. I go outside quietly to not wake my unnies up.

I took a glass of water and drink it. I want to watch the sunrise. I go outside and I was just going to go to the swing when I saw a man sitting there.

I walked towards the swing and looked who is it. "Oh, you woke up so early" I said and he open his eyes and looked at me. "Ah, I just want to watch the sunrise. You want to join?" he said and I nodded.

He gave me a space on the swing and I sat down. We're so close to each other. The sun is starting to rise up and we stared at it. "Do you want me to take a picture of you?" he said. "Sure!" I exclaimed and I gave my phone to him.

Jungkook's Pov

"Here, in full of flowers." She gave her phone to me and I took a picture of her.

"1 2 3" I said and I click it. I look how the picture was and I was amazed by her beauty. "Let me see" she said and I gave her the phone.

"Woah, you're good" she said. "The background was beautiful so it came out pretty" I said and she glared at me and I smiled secretly. "That's so rude" she said. "Okay, you're beautiful too" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

I saw her blushing. "You're blushing?" I said teasingly. "No!" she said and slap my arm. "Should I take a picture of you too?" she asked, changing the topic.

"Okay" I said. "Change your background" she said and I walked to another background

Lisa's Pov

"1 2 3" I said and clicked it. I look how the picture turned out. Wow, he's totally handsome. "Can I see my picture now? Your staring it for 2 minutes" he said and I rolled my eyes. "You really like teasing me" I said

"Let me see" he said and I gave him my phone. "You're good photographer too" he said. "Yeah, the background is pretty so it came out beautiful" I said.