Chapter 33

Lisa's Pov

After that incident with him, we go in to our classroom and pay attention to the class.

A teacher walk in to our class and say something to our teacher. "So class, we're having a emergency meeting right now. Stay here and do the activity on page 183" the teacher said before walking out of the classroom.

I answer the activity quickly so that I can rest. I finish answering it after 10 minutes. I rest my head on my table and close my eyes.

I'm now resting when someone throw and hard thing on me. I turn my gaze to the one who throw that stupid thing on me. "Sorry" she sarcastically said. I touch my head and I can feel the round big circle on it.

"Is that how you say sorry?" I replied and all of the students turn there attention to us. "What's wrong? This is how I say sorry" I just smiled fakely at her.

"Whatever. By the way, just let you know. Your tone sounds like a slut" I said and rest my head again on the table. The students are still quiet. "What did you say?" she replied and I can hear the little anger in her voice.

"Should I repeat to you again, Nancy?" I said as I look at her again. "If you got it once, if you got it the first time, why would I repeat to you over and over again?" I added and rolled my eyes on her.

"You're getting into my nerves" she mumbled but I heard it. "And I don't? Don't worry, our feelings are mutual" I fired back sarcastically and smirked at her.

"Are you picking up a fight?" she said calmly but I know she can't controlling her temper right now. I didn't respond when I saw her smirk. I just look at her. "I saw you kissing some other guy, who is the slut now?" my anger flows all over my body.

My unnies was about to stand up and protect me when I quickly stand up and slap her face really hard. My eyes becomes shaky of what I have done. "Are you crazy?!" she exclaimed. She was about to slap me when I reach her hand first before touching into my cheeks.

"He told me everything. Do you want me to spill it out? Who do you think the people hate when they knew about that? Watch your words" I whispered and she looked shocked.

I push her hand away and sat down again. "Watch out" I smirked while I crossed my arms.

Kringgg~

It's time for PE so I pick up my bag and also my things. "Oh Lalisa. You should slap harder than that" Jennie unnie said proudly and I chuckled in response. This unnie jinjja! "Yah! Don't teach her like that!" his boyfriend scolded him.

"Mian" Jennie unnie replied while pouting. We walk out from our classroom and go in to the gymnasium. "So, for today's activity. You need to run this whole gymnasium in 30 seconds. If you didn't make it, then you will fail, Got it?" our PE teacher said and we all nodded.