Chapter 28

Lisa's Pov

I woke up and I can't see Jungkook beside me. I walk in to the bathroom and take a bath. I change into my comfortable clothes and go downstairs. I saw Jungkook cooking at the kitchen.

"I can do it, Kook" I said and I try to grab the spatula on his hand but he's too fast. "Let me" I said and pouted at him. "That won't work this time. You need to rest, hm?" he said and I just nodded.

I kiss him on his cheeks before sitting down on the dining area. After that, he served the food. "Thank you Kookie" I said and he put the food on my plate and I just smiled. How sweet

Kringgg~

My phone rings and I look who is it.

~~Sexy Unnie is calling~~

I pick it up and answered it. I tap the speaker on so Kook can also hear it.

"Hello unnie?" I said on the line. "Lisa! We are having our review session in my house today, wanna come?" she said and I look at Jungkook. He just nodded so I agree.

"Ok unnie, see you there" I said and put down my phone. I continue eating this delicious food that my kookie made.

Once were done, we put our plates on the dishwasher. I waited for Kook to be done in the bathroom. After 15 minutes of waiting him to be done, I lock my doors and gate.

I walk in to his car and he drive through Jennie unnie's house. I saw the van on the parking lot so I think we're the only one they're waiting for.

We walk inside her fancy house and we saw them at the living room. "Hey" they greeted. "The maknaes are late" Jennie unnie said and I just scratch the back of my neck.

"Sit down" she added, and we sat down to her white couch. "So, as I said.. we are going to have a review session today. Well, I lied! Let's have some fun!" I face-palm inside of my head of what she said.

"Seriously?" I said and she nodded. "Oh, I'm in!" Jisoo unnie raised her hands and the others did it too. "Me too" Kookie join them. "Really? You too?" I said and pouted at him.

"Don't worry, it's too early. There's so much time" he said and I just sighed in defeat. "Ok" I stated and they all yell in celebration. We all go outside and they all walk in to the van which Jin oppa is the one who is driving.

Except to the both of us. Kookie and I have our own car. I mean him. We just follow the van. "You can sleep. I'm just going to wake you up if we're already in our destination, hm?" he said while his eyes are on the road.

"Ok" I said and drifted to sleep.