Chapter 39

Lisa's Pov

"You're so beautiful, Lisa" My secretary said and I just smiled. Yes, I'm the one who will replace the other model. "10 minutes and we're going to start the show!" a crew said and I stand up to look myself on the mirror.

"Told you, you're a goddess" she said and I smack her arm playfully. "Stop it. You're spoiling me" I teasingly said and we both laugh. "Well, of course I'm pretty than anyone" I heard someone said and we both look who is it.

"Wow, her confidence level is 100% high. But she didn't know that she looks like a turtle." Crystal whispered beside me and I elbowed her lightly. "It's true though, tsk" she sarcastically said and I just look at her telling her to stop. "I know, so please stop" I replied and we both chuckled.

"Hi slut. Oh, I mean Lisa." she said while walking closer to me. "Oops, distance please. It's under construction from evilness so you can't come closer." Crystal said and that makes me chuckled silently. She make her distance a little bit from me and Illiana sighed in disbelief as she controls her temper. "Why are you dress like that? It doesn't fit you at all. I think Crystal, suit that dress more." she stated and I just smiled.

"Hey! Don't ever mention my name! Are we close enough?" Crystal replied and I chuckled silently, again. Burn. "Illiana, poor you" I said and the smirked on her face disappeared. She looks like a angry grandma right now.

"What did you just said?" she replied and glares at me. "Do I have to repeat my words for you? No thanks" I turn my back on her as I rolled my eyes and look at myself on the mirror once again.

"The show was about to start! Fall in line ladies!" someone shouted and I walk to the line while Crsytal is escorting me. "Fighting" Crystal mumbled with an encouragement smile flashing on her face. I just smiled and nod lightly as a reply.

I look beside me and I saw Illiana. "Let's start the game, shall we?" she said while her lips are smirking. "Sure" I replied and give her my sweetest smile. She look away first before me.

After the 5 models, it's now our turn. She walk into the runway first before me. My friends are here including Jungkook! The girls waved at me and I smiled at them. The both of us are walking through the center of the runway stage.

Jennie's Pov

We are clapping continuously as she was posing! She's so beautiful as fvck! She was about to walk infront when the girl step on to her gown and that's why she fall down. "Oh that b*tch" I mumbled and I was about to run to help her when Jungkook stopped me.

He signalled me to not to do it. "She can do it" he whispered so I calm myself and look at her worriedly. She look at the girl and she smirked. What a trashy b*tch. She stand up slowly and I look at her legs, it's bleeding.

"Jungkook it's bleeding" I whispered to him and he looks so worried. He walk out and walk through the backstage.