Chapter 35

Lisa's Pov

"Hit you with that Ddu-du-Ddu-du" we're all done and all of us walk out from the stage and go to the backstage. "That was lit!!" Tzuyu exclaimed while we are walking to our dressing room. She is clapping like a proud sister. "Hahahaha! thank you" I replied and hug her.

I walk pass by her after we have some chit chats. "Oh! Blackpink!" The boys exclaimed as we go in to our room. I sat down and pick up the water bottle beside me and drink it. "How's my good luck kiss?" he said and sat down beside me.

"Aish! It's your turn" I replied and drink my water once again. "No good luck kiss for me?" he asked while pouting. Why is this bunny so illegal? He can be cute and hot at the same time.

"Your members are waiting for you" I said while pointing out his members but he didn't budge to move. The MC keeps announcing there name. "I'm not going anywhere until-" I cut him off and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Is that ok?" I asked and smiled sweetly. He smiled and kiss me on my cheeks and stand up. "Good luck" I whispered and he just smiled in reply and go out. I just look on the screen and watch them perform. They are performing their song 'Idol'.

My unnies are focused on their performance same with me. Until, my evil mind comes up. "Unnie! How about we prank them too?" I said and they turn there attention to me. "What prank?" Rosè unnie asked and I smirked.

Jungkook's Pov

We are done performing and we got out from the stage and go to the backstage. We go in but the girls are nowhere to be sight. "Where are they?" Jimin hyung asked while wiping his sweat

"Maybe they are already got home" Jin hyung said after drinking his water. We pick up our things and get out of here. To be honest, I'm sad because she didn't show up after we perform. "I'm going home" I said and walk to the parking lot leaving my hyungs behind

"How about Lisa?" I heard them asked. "Just tell her that I already got home" I replied without looking behind. I'm not feeling well. Damn-it! I drive until I got home. I go straight to my room and throw my bag on the side.

I close the door and locked it "Damn-it!" I mumbled as I sat down on my bed and mess my hair out of frustration. I collapsed on my bed after I put out all of my sadness and disappointment inside of me.

Lisa's Pov

Sh*t, I made a wrong prank. I twist the door knob but it's lock. I signed them that it's locked. They just turn their gaze away from me and do there bussiness.

My unnies just gave me a look that I'm in trouble same with their boyfriends. I just rolled my eyes and mumbled that they are not helpimg. I knocked his door. "Go away" I heard him said. I knocked again and I heard him cursed.

"Sh*t can you just fvcking go away?! Damn-it! Can't you follow a simple fvcking instruction?!" I just sighed and look at his hyungs again. "You're really in trouble" Jin oppa whispered. I inhaled deeply and build some courage