Chapter 42

Lisa's Pov

1 Month Later~

It's Jungkook's birthday tomorrow and I want to surprise him! I'll make sure that his birthday party will be fun! "Lisa, it's Jungkook's-" I cover his mouth cause Jungkook is just at the living room with the others.

"I know, I want to surprise him and I need all of your help! Send this to the others, thank you oppa!" I said and gave him the notebook where my plans are written on it. I walk away from him and sat down with Jungkook.

"Do you forgot something?" he asked and I surpass from smiling. "Hmm. What did I forgot?" I asked confusedly so that he can't notice it. He just smiled sadly. "Nevermind" he replied and look away from me. My plans are working!

Jungkook's Pov

How can she forgot my birthday? "Oh, bunny love! I'm going somewhere. See you later!" she said excitedly and she kiss my cheeks before walking away. She really forgot my birthday.

Time Skips~

It's now my birthday and no one remembers it.

"Good Morning Kook! Happy Birthday!" Jin hyung greeted and I just smile in reply. "You seems not happy on your birthday." I just sighed and avoid his question!

"YAH! We're going somewhere!" he suddenly shouted and I just nodded. I texted Lisa for permission and she said that it's ok.

Did she really forgot or she's trying to surprise me? I got out from my room and put my phone in my pocket.

Kringgg~

I pick out my phone and Lisa is calling.

"Where are you going? Exact place" she said on the other line.

"I don't know either" I replied and I heard her sigh.

"Take your time Bunny Love! Bye!!" she said and ended the call.

"Jungkook let's go!" I heard Jimin hyung shouted from the van. "Coming!" I shouted back as I put my phone in my pocket.

After 1 hour

"Where are we?" I asked. I keep asking where are we going but they always ignore my question. "Lisa wasn't coming." I heard Tae hyung said and that makes me sad even more.

I sighed hard and get out from the van. "Lisa wouldn't make it cause she has so many works to do." Jisoo noona said and I just nodded in reply. We all go in to a restaurant.