Chapter 27

Lisa's Pov

I just got home and I quickly go to my room and put down my things. I open the envelope that Bambam gave to me before he left because there's a letter inside.

To Limario:

Hey Lisa, it's me your annoying friend. Bambam. Here's the money that I borrowed from you. Sorry for the problem that I cause. I hope that you and Jungkook are now ok. Always take care of yourself.

I can't help it but to cry. I felt terrible. Because of me, he left. I cried until I fall asleep.

Kringgg~

Friday

My alarm clock makes a noise so I get up. This is the last day of the week. I'm still wearing my uniform. I look myself on the mirror. I can see that my eyes are red and small.

I take a bath and fix my eyes with make up to cover it up. When I'm done, I go downstairs and eat some breakfast. Once I'm done, I fix my things and grab my phone from the desk.

I lock all of my doors and my gate. I saw Jungkook is waiting for me. "What time are you w-" he cut me off. "For about 10 minutes" he replied. He has a habit cutting off my sentence.

I walk in to his car and fasten my seatbelt.

After 8 minutes

He drove in to the university's parking lot. I walk out from the car and close it. He interwined his hand on mine and I just let it be. We walk in to our classroom and I saw my unnies teasing smile. I ignored them and sat down on my seat.

Kringgg~

The class is starting and I just pay attention to the teacher.

"Good Morning Class! We have a new tranferee from Section B. Please go inside" the teacher said and we are all waiting for who is it.

"Hell guys, my name is Nancy." she's pretty, and look so nice. I saw her staring at my Kookie while he is writing something on his notebook. That's my property girl so back off.

She sat down on the vacant seat on the front and the teacher continue to dicussed the lessons.

Kringgg~

The bell rings and the teacher bid goodbye because it's time for break. I fix my thing on my backpack to have a break.

"Hey Jungkook" the transferee said. I frowned because of her tone in approaching him. I she a slut? Jungkook ignore her and walk up to me.