Chapter 26

Lisa's Pov

Thursday

Jungkook and I are fighting because of Bambam. Ughh!

[Flashback]

"Yah Lisa!" Bambam said while I'm walking away from him. "I said you can't Bam! Don't you fvcking understand?!" I shouted as I stopped walking.

"Do you have a extra money? I can check in. My parents will deliver my money tomorrow. I will pay you back" I bring out my money and gave it to him.

"Is that enough?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you" he said and kissed me on the tip of my nose. I was about to push him away when someone punch him on the face.

"FVCK YOU!!" Jungkook shouted. Oh my Gahd! He can kill Bambam anytime. "STOP IT!" I shouted and I try to pull Jungkook away from him.

He forcely remove my hands on him and stared at me. His eyes are full of anger and disappointment. He walked away leaving me here.

I look at Bambam who is lying on the side road. "Stand up stupid!" I said and he stand up slowly. "I told you" I said and walk away from him. "Lisa! I like you." I just smirked at his statement. "Get back to your senses Bam. I'm only seeing you as my friend, nothing else" I said and completely walk away from him.

Another problem

[End of the Flashback]

I walked in to our classroom and I saw Jungkook was using his phone. I just walk and sat down.

Kringgg~

The class starts, but my mind can't focus. My mind is like a crumpled paper! I try to listen to the teacher, but my stupid mind can't!

"Earth to Ms. Manoban" the teacher said and my gaze turns to the teacher. I'm dead, oh my gahd. "Are you listening?" aish, it's obviously not!

"Yes, teacher" I said while smiling. But the truth is.. I'M NOT LISTENING!! "Then give me the five types of adverb" oh, this is easy. I stand up confidently.

"Number 1, is the Adverbs of Manner. Provides information on how someone does something. Number 2, the Adverbs of Time. Provides information on when something happens. Number 3, the Adverbs of Frequency. Provides information on how often something happens. Number 4, Adverbs of Degree. Provide Information concerning how much of something is done. And lastly, the Adverbs of Comment. Provides a comments or opinion about a situation. It's that all teacher? or do you want me to give a examples?" I answered the question confidently and smiled.

"Impressive Ms. Manoban" the teacher complimented and I just nodded.