Chapter 15

Lisa's Pov

After 5 years

Tomorrow is the first day of classes and I only have 1 year to graduate. My mom and dad are with me today.

I cut off my social media accounts after I left Korea to focus on my studies. But now, I feel like I want to go back.

"Mom, can I request for a favor?" I said to my mom who is watching television right now. "What is it?" she replied and averted her eyes on me. "I want to graduate with my friends" I said and my mom smiled.

"Sure, I knew you will say that" she said and she smiled back at me. "Thank you mom!" I said and walked towards her to hug her. "Anything for my baby" she said and hug me back.

"Pack your things now, we only have 3 hours to prepare" my dad cut in. "Really?! How come?" I said excitedly and at the same time, confused. How did they know?

"We heard you crying in your room and saying you want to see them again." he said "Ah. Anyways! Thank you daddy!" I said and hug him too.

"You always doing your best. And we will do our best too, to make you happy." my dad said and I just smiled sweetly. "Now! chop chop" my mom cut in.

I walked inside my room quickly and pack all of my stuffs. Finally!!

After 2 hours

I'm finally ready and I'm so excited. My dad is the one who is driving us to the airport. I will miss America too, but my life is in Korea.

After 45 minutes

We arrived at the airport and we only have 15 minutes before our flight. We quickly walked in and do some business.

The flight to Korea is now boarding so we walked in to the plane. I sat down with my mom and my dad was on the other sit. "Are you excited?" My mom asked. "Super excited!" I exclaimed and the airplane was about to take off.

After 10 hours

The pilot announce that we've just arrived at our destination. I looked at my phone and it's already 3:00 pm. I picked up my stuffs and we go out.

"Were finally here!" I whispered. We walked in our car and our assistant was the one who will drive because were too exhausted from the flight.

After 2 hours

"We're here mom and sir" the driver said. I go down from the car and I saw my old house. I miss this. "Lisa, carry your stuff. We're going to leave." My mom said.