Chapter 30

Lisa's Pov

We are done playing games and I'm really exhausted. I look at Jungkook and he is too. "I'm hungry bunny love" I said. I know bunny love it's too cheesy but, it's unique so it's fine!

I saw unnies and the boys are approaching us so we just stay where we are right now. "Are you guys hungry? Let's go bunny couple" Jisoo unnie said and we just followed them until we are here infront of the restaurant.

We go in and find a place that fits for us. We sat down at the corner table. Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie volunteer to order our food.

After 20 minutes

The food is served and we start to eat our dinner. "Oh" someone said and we all looked at Rosè unnie who is checking her phone. "Wae?" Jennie unnie asked.

"Lisa and Jungkook is famous all over twitter.. even in instagram" she said and they all looked at their phones. Out of curiosity, I pull out my phone and look my social media accounts.

I have 10k followers on instagram?! even in twitter while I have 5,000 friend requests in facebook! "What the?" I mumbled. I give them my phone to look all of my notifications.

"Woah Daebak~" they said while holding my phone. "How's yours?" I asked to Jungkook who is checking his phone too. He gave it to me and all of the friend requests in facebook are all girls!! Most of it are girls! "Delete that" I demanded seriously and give him back his phone.

"Alright bunny love. Don't be jealous" he said and delete all of the girl's friend requests. They gave me my phone back. "Why did you became famous all of the sudden?" Rm oppa asked and I just bring up my shoulder in response. I don't even know

"Maybe because of this" J-Hope oppa cut in and he let us see his phone. It's me and Jungkook playing in the arcade sweetly. "Let me read the comments" he said and we nodded.

"Oh, they are so adorable" he read one of the comments. "Go on" I said to him so he can continue reading it.

"I'm jealous. The boy is fvcking hot" I glare at J-Hope oppa. "Hot her ass" I whispered and I heard them chuckled

"The girl is so damn pretty! Be mine!" I look at Jungkook's reaction and he is glaring J-Hope oppa too. "Who's that fvcking guy?" he asked. "Calm down baby Jungkook" they said while laughing.

"Read more" they demanded and he continue reading the comments.

"They are k-pop idols in SU. I think they will be idols soon" that's impossible. Being an idol at SU is enough for me.

"They have friends too, and they are eating in a restaurant right now. They are all pretty and handsome" as he read that, we all looked at our surroundings and they're all looking at us.