Chapter 12

Lisa's Pov

It is the start of our exams. I don't know if I can pass this, but I think I can.

"Now, students. Bring out your ballpen. No more, No less." the teacher said and I just bring out my ballpen.

The teacher distribute the papers. When we all have our own test papers the teacher signal us to start.

After 1 hour

"Class, time's up!" the teacher said and I fixed my test papers and past it to our teacher.

"Now, it's time for your break" the teacher said and we all sighed loudly.

"Let's go Lisa." Jennie unnie said but I shooked my head. "I'm full." I said and she nodded. "Okay, see you later" she said and I waved goodbye to my unnies and oppas.

I put my earphones on and play some music. I was reading my notes while listening to music.

When someone startled me and I shouted loudly. I realized that it was too loud, I close my mouth and looked who is it.

"Tzuyu? Are you trying to kill me?!" I said and breath in and out slowly. "Sorry!" She said and make a peace sign.

"The bell rang, you didn't heard it, aren't you?" she said and I saw students are going inside. "I didn't" I said and she tapped my shoulders and sat on her seat.

"So class, since it's Math subject, you can use your calculator. No phones! And bring out your ballpens and scratch papers. You will be passing your scratch papers so make sure it's clean" the teacher said and we all agree.

I bring out my paper and my calculator. The teacher distributed our test papers. "You can start now" the teacher said and we all start answering.

After 1 hour

"Time's up. Pass your test papers to Ms. Manoban and the scratch papers to Mr. Jeon" the teacher said and they all gave to me the test papers.

"Follow me" the teacher said and we followed. We're so akward because of what happened last time. "Just put it on my table. Thank you" the teacher said and we bowed.

I walked after him and I walked fast, not to obvious. When we got inside of the classroom, I quickly fixed my things and I remembered I forgot something in the teacher's office. My phone!

I was about to go there when Jungkook pulled me. I saw my phone on his hands and he gave it to me. "Thank you" I said and bring down my head and took my things. I walked out from the classroom leaving him there.

It's so akward.

"Lisa! Here!!" Someone shouted and I saw them. "Where's Jungkook?" Jimin oppa asked, I sat down before answering his question. "I leave him there, inside the classroom." I said and I saw Jungkook was walking towards our table.