Chapter 21

Lisa's Pov

We get back to the beach and it's already 6:00 pm. Icollapsed on my bed, I remember what Jungkook said.

[Flashback]

"I'm ready to fight for you" my eyes widen and my heart keeps pumping fast and I can hear it.

"Wh-What?" I face palm to myself because I stuttered. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "What's all of the sudden?" Luckily I didn't stuttered.

"Everyday, I asking myself if Lisa or Tzuyu. But you know what? Even though you're not here beside me, I kept choosing you" He moved closer to me and I'm suprised of all his movements.

"Ok! Stop it! You're so cheesy" I slap him jokingly on his shoulder and both of us chuckled. "I love you" I choked in my own saliva because of shock. "I hate you" he whined at my respond

"Wae?!" he said whining like a baby. I rolled my eyes on him. "Aish Jinjja! Slow down Kook!" he laughed at my words. "Ok" I smiled and I encircled my arms on his body and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too" I whispered and pull away the hug and run away from him quickly. "Yah! I need a proper hug Manoban!" he shouted and I chuckled while running away from him

[End of the Flashback]

Kringgg~

We heard the bell rang so we quickly go out and join the crowd. "Did all of you enjoy?" of course we do! "The dinner is served so help your self up" we all go to the food sections and before the crowd will go first, we quickly got our food.

The tables and chairs are not found in our vocabulary so we sat down on the sand.

We are done eating and we put our tray on the sink.

"Let's sleep!!" Jennie unnie said like a baby. "Kaja" Jisoo unnie joined to her. "I guess we need to go first unnie" I looked at Rosè unnie confusely and she's looking at my back.

I looked back and I saw Jungkook. "Yah, I guess so" they walked out and leave me with him. He flicked my forehead, it's not too hard. "What was that for?!" I whined and he laugh.

"That's for not giving me a proper hug" he stated and I pouted! "You don't deserve any PROPER hug!" I emphasize the word 'proper' to him. "Oh, really?" he said and move closely to me.

"Stop right there" I demanded but he keeps moving closer so I step backwards. I felt that I'm moving down. When I was about to fall down, Jungkook grab my hand and pull me close to him.

I didn't realize that I encircle my arms around his neck. "What do you call this?" he teased. I pull away the hug and slap his arms really hard. "That's cheating!!" I shouted at him and he just chuckled.