Chapter 40

Lisa's Pov

I woke up all of the sudden and I look at my unnies on my sides and they are still sleeping. I stand up and look for my phone. I grab it and look at the time. It's 5:00 in the morning.

I stretch my arms and my body quietly and walk outside trying not to wake them up. I go out from the house and look at the shore. I close my eyes and relax myself. I let my hair fly because of the fresh air.

I sighed and open my eyes. I look at the sunrise and I remember when Jungkook and I watched the sunrise together at Namjoon oppa's house. I stared at the view and I decided to take a picture of it for my Instagram.

I look at my surroundings and one thing that literally caught my attention. The swing! I smiled while looking the swing from the distance. I'm too lazy to walk to it. I'm just here sitting on the sand near at the shore.

I can hear the calmness of the waves and the birds that flying above the sky. While the sun brings liveliness of the view. I want to see and feel this kind of atmosphere everyday. "Hey" someone said behind me and that makes me stand up quickly because of shock.

"Chill, it's just me" she said and smiled at me. I sat down again with her and stared at the view. "Do you have any problems?" she asked and I just nodded.

"Tell me" she sincerely said and I chuckled. "No need" I simply replied and I heard her sighed. "You completely forgot that I'm your unnie, your friend and your mother Jisoo" I look at her with a sad smile flashing on my lips.

"I can't take him back" I whispered to her and she tap my back to comfort me and that helps a little. "Really? That's your best shot? I thought your're not giving up on him?" she said and I turn my gaze away from her to the view.

"I didn't say that I gave up on him. It's just.. I don't know what to do" I said frustratingly and I try to calm myself. "Aigoo, you're Lalisa Manoban!" she exclaimed and I make her shut up. The place was so peaceful and quiet until her mouth opens.

"Hahahahaha! Hwaiting Lisa~" she stated and yawn. "While you are thinking of what to do in your dramatic life, I'm just going to continue my precious sleep! Bye" she added and hug me.

I just nodded in reply and stare at her until she walk in to our house. My gaze turns to the swing and I saw someone is sitted on it. I walk quietly closer to it and hide on the tree.

"Show yourself Lisa. I know you're there" that voice gave me chills. I walk out from my spot and look at him. "Sit down" he said and offer the sit beside him.

I nodded in reply and sat down with him. "Do you remember this swing?" I asked while staring at the view. "Of course, Why would I forget it?" he replied and that makes me smile.

We wait until the sun is on above the sky. He stand up and I did the same. "It's a big day" he said and walk away from me. I walk in to our house and quickly take a bath before the other does.