Chapter 13

Lisa's Pov

Tuesday

My alarm clock start to make noise and that's my cue to wake up. It's now, 7 in the morning. I changed it, because our classes starts at 8:30 am and we don't have nothing to do.

I take a bath, brush my teeth, and ready to go. I don't feel like eating today. I locked my doors and perfect, the bus is here. I walked in and sat down on the front.

After 8 minutes

I've just arrived and I walked towards our classroom. I saw my unnies are already here, and also my oppas.

"Lisa! We're going to perform a cover later on" Jennie unnie said excitedly "What song?" I asked and they all looked at each other. "Sure thing" they said and gave me the copy.

"Where?" I asked again. "Here" they said and again I just nodded.

Kringgg~

The bell rang and we all sat to our own seats.

"So, the exam is over, so we decided to have fun. It means no lesson, activites and others. But you are required to attend classes." the teacher said.

"I requested you to do a performance here, in our classroom. Who's first?" the teacher said and Jisoo unnie raised her hands. We stand up and bring our own chair infront.

Jungkook's Pov

They are the first one to perform.

Jisoo-Jennie-Rosè-Lisa

Sure Thing

[Jennie]

Love You Like a Brother
Treat you like a friend
Respect you like a lover, oh oh oh

[Lisa]

You could bet that, never gotta sweat that
You could bet that, never gotta sweat that, that, that

Why did she always got a swag?

[Rosè]

If you'd be the cash, I'll be the rubber band
You be the match, I'mma be the fuse, boom!
Painter baby you could be the muse
I'm the reporter, baby you could be the news

I followed her eyes because she's staring at someone. It's Jimin hyung. And I saw hyung was looking too. In short, they are staring at each other.