Chapter 14

Lisa's Pov

Time skips~

Thursday

"Why are you so clingy to us all of the sudden Lisa?" Jisoo unnie said and I chuckled. "No reason." I said. "It's like you're going somewhere!" Jennie unnie joked. "No way!" I reacted not too obvious.

We saw RM oppa walked towards us and he is looking at me. "You're going to perform tomorrow Lisa?" he asked and I nodded. "Oh, Jinjja? why we didn't know about this?!" Rosè unnie said. "Ah, I forgot?" I said and make a peace sign.

"For what?" Jennie unnie spoke. "Ma'am principal requested me because they didn't saw me perform after I received the Royal Maknae award. " I explained and they nodded.

"Gtg, see you later!" Rm oppa said and he bid goodbye and we did the same too.

Time Skips~

Friday

"Let's go?" Jisoo unnie said and we walked into the auditorium. The students are entering too.

"Let's start? Are you excited students?" the principal said and we all said "Yes!" the principal spoke again. "Now, let's start in section B"

And obviously! Rm oppa got ranked 1 and Suga oppa ranked 2 and while J-Hope oppa got ranked 3.

"Now, let's move on to section A" the principal said.

"Rank 10, Hwang Eunbi"

"Rank 9, Park Jimin"

"Rank 8, Kim Taehyung"

"Rank 7, Kim Seokjin"

"Rank 6, Park Chaeyong"

"Rank 5, Kim Jisoo"

"Rank 4, Kim Jennie"

"Rank 3, Chou Tzuyu"

"Rank 2, Jeon Jungkook"

"Rank 1, Lalisa Manoban"

"Congratulations, Lisa!!" My unnies and oppas said including Jungkook.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged them. "Congrats Lisa!!" Tzuyu said and hugged me tightly. "You too!" I said and pull away the hug.

"Congrats Jungkook" she said and she hugged him too. I just looked away.

"May I call on Lalisa Manoban, to give us a simple performance" the principal said and I walked up on the stage.