Chapter 22

Lisa's Pov

We all got in to our bus to go to the amusement park! I'm really getting excited.

Beside me is Jennie unnie and I noticed that she's not normal. Is anything going on that I don't know? I looked at her and she's blushing while looking at her phone.

I sneakily look at her phone and I saw who is she texting. Taehyung oppa? But, why did she need to text him if he's just fvcking right here?

"Taehyung oppa?" I mumbled and her eyes widen while looking at me. "Yah!" she whispered-exclaimed. "Why are you blushing?" I asked and she blushed harder.

"Wh-what?" I chuckled of her answer. "Why did you stuttered?" I teased and she is so annoyed right now. "Stop it or I will kick your ass off where are you sitting right now!" she warned and that makes me quiet.

"But may I ask, what's your status with him?" I asked and she smiled like an idiot. "Starting?" she answered and I saw how her cheeks gets really red like a tomato . "Ok" I just said because I don't want to ruin her mood.

After 30 minutes

"Yeyy!" we all exclaimed because we all see the games and rides that we can play. We all quickly got out from the bus and starts to take pictures and squealing like a kid.

"Let's Go!" Rosè unnie said excitedly and we all followed her. I looked behind me and I saw the boys were following too.

I saw a huge bunny teddy bear and I want to get that one. "Ah, I want that bunny" I whispered to myself. I was shocked when somebody spoke up from my back. "Do you want it?" someone whispered, I look at my back and I saw Jungkook.

"Nah, it's ok. I don't want to carry it everywhere. It's huge" I said and he just nodded. "Where are the others?" I asked and he pointed out where the others are. "Let's go" I said and walked towards them

"What rides do you want first?" Jisoo unnie asked and we all decided what to ride on first. "How bout that" Jin oppa said and pointed out a ride.

It is a roller coaster that is really moving fast. "I'm out" I stated and they shooked there heads. "No one is leaving behind. Don't worry, Jungkook is there for you" Rosè unnie teased and I rolled my eyes on her.

We all go to that ride and entered. I sat on the last sit with Jungkook and the others are on my front. When the roller coaster moves, I hold Jungkook's hand without noticing.

I realized that I'm holding his hand so I pulled away. "Hey, it's ok" he said and smiled. He hold my hand again and the roller coater starts to move fast. I tighten the grip on his hand while screaming.

We all screamed when it is going down fast. When I can't take it anymore, I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. "I'm scared" I whispered and he tighten his hold unto my hand and I did the same.