Last Chapter

Jungkook's Pov

"Please Wonwoo, do your best!" I said begging on my knees to survive her. "Ok, I will." he walk away and walk in to the emergency room. I sat down near at the Emergency Room and feel devastated.

[Flashback]

"LISA DON'T" I shouted. I was about to run towards her when my hyungs try to stop me. "HYUNG LET GO!" I shouted angrily and try to escape from their grip. I heard a loud noise and I saw Lisa was lying on the middle of the road, full of blood.

I push them hard and run closer to her. "LISA! WAKE UP!" I tap her cheeks and try to wake her up. I carry her up and hug her tightly. I can't loose you now Lisa. "CALL THE AMBULANCE! NOW!" I shouted to them. "Please wake up bunny love"

[End of the Flashback]

Someone sitted beside me but I didn't gave any attention to it. I'm just thinking when will she wake up. "I'm sorry" someone said and I look who is it. "You're sorry? Then wake her up" I replied and look at her angrily. "Go away, I can't control myself. I know Lisa doesn't like me to hurt you so just go away. My blood is boiling when I feel just by your presence" I added and turn my head away.

Wonwoo came out from the emergency room and all of us turn our attention to him. "She's now ok." I sighed in relief. "But, she's in coma. We don't know when will she going to wake up." he said and I nodded. Atleast she's now ok. "And.. she might have a temporary memory lost when she wake up because her brain was a little bit damage." I froze on my spot after he spoke.

"Thank you so much" the others said and Wonwoo bid good bye. "Where's my daughter?" I turn around and I saw her parents. I bow down to them and smile sadly. "Are you ok son?" My eyes widen. I was expecting that they will scold and hurt me, but they didn't.

"I-I'm ok mom" I replied and she sighed. "That's good." her mother replied. I know what's the reason why Lisa is so innocent and pure. "Don't worry. She is strong. I'm so proud of her" his father said proudly and smiled at us. "Are you Illiana?" Lisa's mother asked and she nodded.

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward" her mother said and Illiana broke down into tears.

"I'm so sorry" she replied while sobbing.

Illiana's Pov

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward"

Lisa was an angel, I'm an evil. I can now see the difference between me and her. We have big difference.

Lisa's Pov

My eyes open and I can see the white ceiling. My head hurts a little so I close my eyes and open it again. "Ah" I mumbled and touch my head. Where am I?