Prologue

Its been 2 years since Iris had graduated from Creatures Academy.
His parents are proud of him and for his achievements.

Its also been a year since he built his empire,his kingdom.
He was forced to leave the vampire kingdom with his parents because he was a hybrid and his parents chose him over their kingdom.

Iris being the most powerful hybrid and creature in the world had the whole hybrid kind supporting him.
Millions of hybrid clans,packs and covens were established and hybrids came out of their hiding.

His kingdom's great reign spread through the world,towns,cities like wildfire.
The rumor of a powerful man that ever lived,one with a Lycan Wolf, the last Lycan wolf.

Upon his reign,Iris had griffins,hellhounds and death wishes free from their prison.
The griffin shifters,hellhounds,death wishes served Iris loyally in return for protection.

Some werewolves,mostly omegas wanted to join Iris's kingdom because they treasured the omegas.
Ryder and Tyson are his betas and his parents are the head council elders in his administration.

His little brother Ainsley turned out to be an omega and his brother Evan was mated to the alpha of the neighboring pack.

Iris is cold,ruthless and a short tempered person when he feels something isn't right or any of his family members are distressed or hurt.

He is still mateless and 23 years old and his presence is really powerful that even some kings from the 15 kingdoms tremble at his presence.
His kingdom is by the most largest and strongest in the 15 kingdoms of vampires, werewolves,dragons, witches, warlocks,demons,angels,
dwarfs, fairies, forest nymphs, mermaids,serpents.

Now a meeting was held by all the kings of the 15 kingdoms to discuss about the threat of human hunters.
Get the surprise of his life when he meets his mates!!!