THÏRTÊĒÑ

Silas's POV

I came back to the fifth floor of this freaking hospital.

Fifth floor?!

And this floor only belongs to our Dom mate.
I had brown bags of food and coffee for the three of us inside as I walked down the hallway already scenting out my mates who are also on this floor.
The atmosphere suddenly changes when I approached them.
Iris sat,with his hands clutching his head,Colton's body rigid of any form of emotion

Okay?

What did I miss? I put the bag next to Iris's empty seat and walked up to the doctor.

The doctor told me what he might've told Iris and Colton.
My face visibly pales as I nod unconsciously.
Making my way back to sit next to Iris. Food has been long forgotten now.
I feel movement and turned to see. The sight in front of me made my heart race.

Colton was somewhat crying into Iris's chest as Iris calmed him down.
I moved on my own accord,tending to one of our sub mates.
I rubbed Colton's back softly as he clung to Iris's shirt.

"I-I should've caught h-him f-faster..." Colton mumbled into Iris's chest.
"I-" he started to say again but Iris cut him off.

"Shh Shh, its not your fault Colton. None of this was,okay?!I don't want you to ever blame yourself for something you couldn't control!This isn't your fault Colton,do you hear me?!" Iris snapped at Colton as Colton submitted by turning his neck to the side showing utter submittance to his Dom mate..

Iris's voice was dominating,I even wanted to also turn my head and listen to Iris's command.

Iris seemed to cool off from his blinding rage when his fangs dung into Colton's neck as he sucked on Colton's neck.
Colton's moans were muffled when Iris put a hand over Colton's mouth.

"No one else but your mates will hear your sweet fucking moans little mate,do I make myself clear?" Iris's voice was calm,deep yet threatening as he grazed his fangs over Colton's pale skin making our sub mate whimper,shiver and nod frantically making Iris drew back with a smirk kissing Colton's plum red lips.

My pants are super tight right now,shit,I'm in need of a cold shower.

"Alright,I'm going to try and wake up our other mate Silas. I trust that you keep this little beauty out of trouble..." I nodded as he gives a curt nod as well.
Iris smiles at me and kisses my forehead and gives me the 'we'll talk later' look.

A strike of thunder breaks out from the sky.

Wait-its only like 8 in the morning,is it raining so soon?

"No its not gonna rain. I'm a royal god wolf Silas. That means I'm an elemental,I can control the 4 elements as well as most of human nature itself, including the lighting and thunder,its just to prepare my body for Rion",he says as I nod still in a daze as to how that could possibly wake up our other sub mate.

Iris walked through the room and I wanted to follow, to see what our Dom mate was gonna do,but Colton needed me more so I stayed back and tended to my distressed mate.