FØŪRTÉÊÑ

Iris's POV

I walked through the doors which separated us from our mate.
My heart ached at the sight of our sub mate.
He was laying perfectly still,his skin pale,his lips chapped from not drinking water.
He was dressed in a gown dress with IVs hooked into his body.
His head was bandaided with plasta wrap to stop the wound that couldn't be healed by his wolf.

I took a seat next to him,my shirt discarded on the floor as I took one of the tubes and wrapped it around my biceps,to stop blood flow.
I connected one of the needles into my bloodstream,the same IV needle connected to a multi tube into Orion's body.

The thunder struck in the sky as I forced myself to enter the link realm.

Closing my eyes,I could feel the echoes of the beeps from slow rhythm of his heartbeat,increasing into a normal steady heartbeat as darkness clouded my senses.

The sand blew from Iris's face as he stood in a sort of forest.
Huge rocks decorated the green forest floors and on one of the rocks sat a white alpha wolf.

Orion's wolf, Ace.

Ace's snout moved to its own accord as he smelt his human mate.
His bright silver brown eyes found mine and he wags his tail.
He jumps off the rock and tackles me.
"Hello mate" I kissed its head as I hear him purr making me chuckle.

He whimpers and pushes me away. Seemingly telling me to go.

"But I just got here..." He only shook his head and pushes me further into the dark tunnel.

"Why?what's wrong mate" his eyes look pleadingly at me as he pushes my hand away with his snout.

"Alright. Goodbye mate" I hug his fluffy soft white fur taking in his scent.
He licks my face and pushes me back into the tunnel.

I gasp as I open my eyes. The doctors are yelling something. Silas and Colton are in the room and Orion is awake.

I remove the IV tube from my lower arm and move to hug my mate.
"I'm so glad you're alive baby..." I mumbled into his ear as he hugged me back awkwardly.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Orion asks me as I pale up.

So do Silas and Colton