THÏRTY-ÉÏGHT

Coles POV

I woke up this morning to Iris laying on my chest,his hand on my belly as he slept. I kissed his head as he stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

I looked around for Rion and Silas but the sound of moaning coming from the bathroom gave me an idea on what they were doing.

Last night was a blast,after we got back,Anthony and Damien along with Ainsley was sleeping softly on Damien's shoulder had come to congratulate us on our future younglings.

My baby bump was more prominent now. It was slightly bigger than Rions.
I remembered my cravings were mustard coated cookies and limewater with a little bit of sugar in them- like a lemonade drink.

Anyways,after we got back last night,we went on and on for so many rounds after my in laws left. It felt good to call them dad. My childhood wasn't the worst but it was pretty bad,my father,the head councilor and elected king of the vampire kingdom had me referring to him as sir or your highness and he'd beat me up, 'shaping me up' into the man I am today.

Iris stirred getting me out of my train of thoughts as he smiled at me and pecked my head.

"Good morning baby" he says muttering as he pecks my nose then my lips before he kisses my belly.

"Good morning pup. This is your daddy speaking and I know its too early to tell the gender but whatever gender it is,I want you to know that I love you so much. I love you and your mummy from the bottom of my non beating heart" I laughed at that as he smiled and pecked my rounded belly.

"Come on let's go eat. Those two will be at it for quite some rounds" he says referring to Silas and Rion in the bathroom. I just nodded as he helped me outve bed.

I had the most perfect life I could ever ask for. A loving handsome,drop dead gorgeous mate and a baby on the way.

What else could I ask for?